Tube Jig
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Vibrating Lure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

kmsnowman

There is no issue at all powder coating if you use Bismuth or a Bismuth tin mix. As fa r as Shakey heads I make them and I think Jay does too.

I agree Ken, No issues powder coating and both of us sell shaky heads as well not sure but can check Bever Fever too.
Thanks Bud

Posted Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:00 am

bassaddict21

hey butterbaits, are your led free jig heads larger than lead heads. thats the thing i hate about lead free. Having a big old jig head just doesn't look natural, and doesn't come through structure as easily. Thats the only nice thing about tungsten.

Yes unfortunately the jigs are 25% lighter than lead. So if you want a jig that weighs 1/2 ounce you would have to use a jig the size of a 3/4 ounce lead jig. Tungsten is great but way more expensive so I guess it's upto whether you want to pay an average of $3 more per jig or use a slightly bigger head.

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Lead free weedless jigs in many great colors and variety of sizes. Also we now carry shakey heads with screw locks. And if you follow the shad run every year in mass we now carry Shad darts from 1/4 to 1/64 size darts. All powder painted and the larger sizes are tied so check them out. All sold out of tax free NH

www.suckerpunchbaits.com

Posted Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links