The only difference is how the scale reads.It reads in pounds and ounces.So whats the big deal it's a scale.The heaviest weight wins.You can buy a cheap scale and check your bag if you want but what's the point.As long as the scale reads true,which I think this one does..8 or .5 so what it's still weight.Let's just fish and not worry about the scale.

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Alright Gentlemen- Let the countdown begin!!!

I'll be arriving to the public ramp at 6:00am but if teams get there before that please start getting boats in the water and I'll check everyone in at arrival. Should be a great day out there guys!

I'm feeling pretty f'n ARROGANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 am

Ill be in the water by about 515 so I can take a nap, gotta get up at 3 to pick up my partner then drive an hour and a half there, see you guys in the a.m.!!

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm

[quote="angler21"]Alright Gentlemen- Let the countdown begin!!!

I'll be arriving to the public ramp at 6:00am but if teams get there before that please start getting boats in the water and I'll check everyone in at arrival. Should be a great day out there guys!

I'm feeling pretty f'n ARROGANT!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

I'm expecting big bags tomorrow! And you guys have some big shoes to fill!!! Woooooo Ive been excited for this one for sometime now! Here we go!

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 7:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links