stratos1966

sinista

But for real if it says 1.50 lbs that equals 1 lb 8 ozs if its says 1.25 lbs that's 1 lb 4 oz and so on its the same thing only different.

Wait, are you saying it's different. Or is it the same. When is the same different for that matter is being different the same ?

Exactly!!! Cool

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 8:06 pm

me big fish
you little fish
me win

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm

This is getting really ridiculous, all I suggested was to just do it how its always been done. All these changes are making the "originals" second guess entering and doing their own thing, I've gotten multiple pms from them regarding it.There shouldnt be discussion over the scale press the button do lbs and ounces how its been done since these tournys started. No need to compare it to "official" events. No one gives a crap about that. These are not club tournys we don't like them remember....

Posted Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Easy Man. We are just having some fun during a rainy slow week . Besides, remember, "These are not club tournys we don't like them remember...."

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 7:23 am

my point exactly......your annoying by the way

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 7:40 am

chevin37

Im sorry. Did not realize you had your period this week. I will try and lay off having fun. My bad!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 7:57 am

I hate math

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:10 am

chevin37

LMAO You Got A Big MOuth!!!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:11 am

I can't believe i'm reading this crap, guys easy. don't like a thread don't read or comment on it. this is crazy also I though we werent going to stray from the sign up page, let's keep it simple for the guy hosting.

Jeff someone dropped out and team bite me (mark) is the first on the reserve list I think, i can't tell with all the friggin babble.

settle down boys!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:16 am

How many on the wait list for this? I all of a sudden have the urge to fish.

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am

johnnybag-a-bass

I can't believe i'm reading this crap, guys easy. don't like a thread don't read or comment on it. this is crazy also I though we werent going to stray from the sign up page, let's keep it simple for the guy hosting.

Jeff someone dropped out and team bite me (mark) is the first on the reserve list I think, i can't tell with all the friggin babble.

settle down boys!

I'm pretty sure we're just goofing around...his team is bigmouths...get it? me funny

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 am

Team Bite Me is in! Rusty Hookers- we'll hopefully see you at the next one and good luck with the boat.

Remember boys- it takes the fish to win the tournament not the scale.....as long as it is accurate and consistent it serves it's purpose.

Sunday will be epic!

I'm taking my Dad out tonight for an hour....it's been 1 year since his career bass and I'm hoping to find him a nice anniversy gift.....a 6 pounder!!!!!!! Don't worry, there are plenty of beasts in Boone!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 9:02 am

wow

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 10:23 am

shawneramone

johnnybag-a-bass

settle down boys!

I'm pretty sure we're just goofing around...his team is bigmouths...get it? me funny

I thought we were just having fun too and pretty sure we still are?

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 12:22 pm

[quote="angler21"]Team Bite Me is in! Rusty Hookers- we'll hopefully see you at the next one and good luck with the boat.
quote]

Thanks man. We'll be at Whitehall Res.. If I didn't have drill this weekend we would of picked up a motor for this. Im kinda bumed I have to miss Boone. One more deployment and my contract will be over. Then I won't have to miss out on another fishing oppurtunity again!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links