mindgame

We were talking about possably using the topper for this event if I cant finish the motor swap before Sunday. Until I realized it was memorial day weekend. So there is a slight chance of us backing out, but I'm going to try like f*** to make sure this b**** is ready to go.

We did this lake in a cartopper last year. In fact we do ALL events in a cartopper. No reason you can't too (for that tourney) if you really want to fish in it!

Personally, we may or may not try to get in this one boys. Both of us have stuff planned, but may rearrange things to make it. The board may dictate that decision for us too, if it just fills up. We'll just keep plans and not be reserves. I'm sure my wife won't argue if I don't end up fishing Confused .

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 11:57 am

U definitely could u a topper lake isn't that big, alot of nice fish their but like u said its going to be full of weekend warriors. Been on lake and almost been hit a dozen Times.. so be careful guys. Huge pike in their fyi 48" last year three the ice in one of the Derbys.

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks for posting me in Napa- much appreciated brotha!!! Team Arrogance will be in full force hopefully for Farm Pond.

Does anyone have an address for the ramp at Attitash?

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Posted Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

angler21

Thanks for posting me in Napa- much appreciated brotha!!! Team Arrogance will be in full force hopefully for Farm Pond.

Does anyone have an address for the ramp at Attitash?

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Use a # between 2-98 Bisson Lane Merrimac Ma

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 7:06 am

Team smoke city is out, one spot left.
Who wants in?

Posted Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Thanks for the directions Neil!

Come on boys...let's fill this thing up!

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 11:50 am

North shore is on the Alt list. Team hodah wants in if another opens.

Posted Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

tholdah

North shore is on the Alt list. Team hodah wants in if another opens.

North shore is officially out. All yours tholdah!

Posted Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Ok I'm throwing this out there just in case, I might have to miss Attitash and would need someone to host for me. I won't know till late Saturday afternoon. My wife had some "woman surgery" I'll leave it at that lol, and she's not coming home till Friday. So I want to make sure she's comfortable before I go fishing.
So I'd like to line up a volunteer just in case.

Also Sam had something come up and can't run farm pond topper, so we ate asking for someone to host that as well.

Thank you all
Call me with any questions

Posted Thu May 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Using the topper for this is doable. I know it wasn't to big of a lake. I was just refering to the possablity of a decent amount of water skiers and whatnot on the weekend. Last year we tried staying far off these guys, but they kept blasting right on the side of us. The part hasn't came in yet for my power trim, so I left the old engine on for now anyways.

Posted Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 pm

mindgame

Using the topper for this is doable. I know it wasn't to big of a lake. I was just refering to the possablity of a decent amount of water skiers and whatnot on the weekend. Last year we tried staying far off these guys, but they kept blasting right on the side of us. The part hasn't came in yet for my power trim, so I left the old engine on for now anyways.

One thing I don't tolerate is the WOO HOO'ERS, you know that drunk a#$hole towing his drunk buddy around on a tube or water skiis yelling WOO HOO! he's got the whole lake but he has to circle you over and over, I don't tolerate it, I call them right to the boat and warn them once before I start hucking the 1oz jig in their direction, I don't own the water but neither do they, ill be dam if I'm not gonna stand my ground, I could be more passive and call the enviromentals have em popped for OUI but where I come from we don't call the cops

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 5:56 am

ha ha i agree neil i'm the same i couldn't ever call the cops it's a city thing lol

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 6:17 am

Hey Jonny- the Arrogant Anglers will take over the Farm Pond Tourney and host it! My only questions are how many teams the ramp can accomadate and where is the ramp....I haven't fished there in over 10 years. I'm guessing a 12-15 team limit but just wanted to be sure.

As for Attitash, I won't get there early enough to host (probably will arrive at 6:30am) but certainly once I get there I can help out.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 12:09 pm

thanks for taking over jeff. i'm having some technical difficulties with my boat and want to make sure everything's fixed 100% before fishing a tournament.

regarding parking and team numbers, the place is relatively big but there aren't a lot of parking spots.

i was there earlier this year and i would guess you can fit like 8 cars in there in a tight squeeze. i honestly don't know if there's room for trailers unless you can park on the side of the road leading to the "ramp" which is just a sandy opening.

just a few things to keep in mind.

6 Lakeview Avenue, Framingham, MA for the launch.

Posted Fri May 25, 2012 1:35 pm

You can probably fit 10 in the lot without trailers.We could always shuttle to one of the surrounding lots.My suggestion would be a 12 boat limit.

Posted Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links