Makes scense, I'll shoot for 5:30 in that case.

Looking forward to it...

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:26 am

Pound Town 2 has requested to have her team name changed to Mrs. Pound Town

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am

Come'on just 1 more!

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Did we hammer out payouts?

I think
1st-150
2nd-50
Lunker-50

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

I'll take the last spot.

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 pm

...and we're full! Looking forward to a great morning of bass fishing on Saturday.

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Nice job on filling this one up guys,wish I could be there with you unfortunately can't make this one but keep me posted I hope everyone has a good time and catches a lot of fish

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 am

Hey guys, I know the weather doesn't look great for tomorrow but the t-storms will have passed and we'll be left with 50% chance of showers. I will be there by 6:00 AM to fish regardless but I suggest we all come prepared with rain gear. The temps are only going to be in the high 60s. Hope everyone shows. Also bring a dry bag or ziploc for your electronics.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

I'll be there for sure!

I just hope it's not raining whenever I catch a fish so I can take a picture of it with my iPhone Laughing

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Im there for sure.. boat is loaded bags are packed.. lol
A little rain never hurts.. but the lightining is another issue.. see ya there!

PJ

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 pm

jjbagoose

I'll be there for sure!

I just hope it's not raining whenever I catch a fish so I can take a picture of it with my iPhone Laughing

I highly recomend the Drisuit for the iPhone. It is completely waterproof, you can even use it underwater. Just my 2 cents anyway

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

popeye

jjbagoose

I'll be there for sure!

I highly recomend the Drisuit for the iPhone. It is completely waterproof, you can even use it underwater. Just my 2 cents anyway

A friend of mine has that and he showed me some u/w footage he took with it. I must say it was impressive! I am going to get one for sure!

PJ

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Good luck to all you guys tomorrow bummed im working

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Good luck guys....if I owned a Khayak and had the day off I'd be there for sure!

Napa and I fished there early last Sunday and bagged about 10 keepers in 4 hours....biggest couple were around 3lbs. Awesome terrain...the place screams lunker! Just be careful of the stumps....don't get too much speed.

Posted Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links