JUNE JULY AUGUST 6am to 2pm YES OR NO
YES
64%
 64%  [ 16 ]
NO
36%
 36%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 25

After "listening" (yes I do listen to requests you guys have) to requests to change the 3pm weigh in time due to some anglers who travel significant distances to fish I have come up with (ACTUALLY IT WAS ALL RICH's IDEA, to be honest) an alternative that may work.

Due to the permits that have already been issued I am NOT alright with trying to change the BIG BOAT schedule, most of these places we fish are monitored my fish and game and an infraction like showing up and launching early would mean US losing our right to obtain a permit and hold another event their not to mention it is MY NAME on the permit.

( I'll use Lakeville as an example, ask any tournament angler that has fished an event there, you start your motor and launch a minute early the neighbors will have the EPO's down their so fast your head will spin, the same goes for Mashpee and several other locations that host a large number of events with close residential housing)

I am how ever willing to work with the CARTOPPER TRAIL and propose a 6 to 2 time change if it will help more teams get involved and make the return home time more suitable for people with families and children.

I posted a poll here to vote the voting is anonymous I ask that you just vote, real basic, simple YES or NO no commenting please lets keep this simple.

As the post makes its way down the list an occasional "BUMP" would be appreciated to keep this poll visible, this is your turn, the number of votes at the end of 14 days will determine what happens.

Last edited by sinista on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:51 am

I started the voting and I am in favor of this.

14 days to vote, please just keep it simple and vote YES or NO

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:52 am

BUMP

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:37 pm

BUMP

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:40 pm

no

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Id much rather get home late than get up any earlier than I already am. I drive to my partners house to help load the boat so I am usually out the door by 4-430 to be at the launch site 6am for a 7am launch.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:09 pm

fishingreek

no

Click NO on the poll up top to vote greek!

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 pm

How about adding the old time of 7a-2p. I think that would be more desirable than the 6a-2p option. Put it out there, you never know. People can always say "No".

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

pocketfisherman

How about adding the old time of 7a-2p. I think that would be more desirable than the 6a-2p option. Put it out there, you never know. People can always say "No".

And with that if everyone is there early we can launch. It is going to be tough to stomach being at the ramp for 5am for a 6am launch

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:15 pm

pocketfisherman

That's the next plan, just trying to get a feel for what guys want, hence the poll, let's give this 2 weeks and revisit it after that I'm open to what ever

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm

6am start there will be better bags caught

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:28 pm

jbigun

6am start there will be better bags caught

That fact was brought up many times before, but for a multitude of reasons, we could not do it. Not sure why it is ok now, but it is what it is and we shall see where the cards may fall.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Voted no based on doing CTs when I do a T and many of those are in thickly settled spots. Got to be good to the peeps that live near launch imo.

Me I think 7am to 2pm is where it is at. But then again I would switch to a 3 fish limit as well for CTs.

Keep up the good work gents.

Posted Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Bring it back to the original 7-2 for all events.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 am

Oh man, people really call EPs when stuff like that happens? What is the official "time?" I've been on Long Pond a bunch of times super early with no issues, but I was only with a single boat during those times, not 15.

Posted Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:23 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links