I did the dog rant earlier in the post. I LOVE dogs and have one. It's not their fault, they are just doing what they do naturally. It scares you when you think you hooked them and then it turns quickly to anger towards the nitwit owner Rolling Eyes !

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Yup I have boxer and prefer his company over most haha. I don't mind sharing the lake with dog owners who want to let dog go for a swim. If someone is already fishing there don't start playin fetch right next to them.

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 pm

i thought this was a bout jerkbaits!

it bugs the hell outa me when some throws rocks near me! my buddy does it! i just get fustrated and leave! cuz he doesnt want to fish anymore cuz hes bored!

ill tell you why your bored! PICK UP THE DAMN ROD AND CAST THE LURE!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY YOUR NOT CATCHING FISH AND THATS WHY YOUR BORED~~~~!!!!!!

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:51 am

My favorite striper hole in Newburyport. Last year I pulled a drunken boater out off the water... 300lbs, bad heart, and a big honken empty bottle of vodka. Right at twighlight. Surely would have drown. He was clinging to the dock in the rip. Also, the dumbest person I ever saw pushed her reluctant dog into the vicious, fast-moving river off the dock, ON A LEASH. The dog wrapped around the piling and would have drown... I got the dog free.

No wonder I got a boat this year... I just move on if something bothers me. I couldn't stand not having the choice.

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 am

live4fish

My favorite striper hole in Newburyport. Last year I pulled a drunken boater out off the water... 300lbs, bad heart, and a big honken empty bottle of vodka. Right at twighlight. Surely would have drown. He was clinging to the dock in the rip. Also, the dumbest person I ever saw pushed her reluctant dog into the vicious, fast-moving river off the dock, ON A LEASH. The dog wrapped around the piling and would have drown... I got the dog free.

No wonder I got a boat this year... I just move on if something bothers me. I couldn't stand not having the choice.

LOL, DEFINITELY a couple of jerks! Nice job saving them!

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 pm

team northshore = cheaters and jerks

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:09 pm

@ Live4fish...

I think you should count that drunken boater as a "Catch"! you should have taken him in to the bait shop to be weighed in and certified.

To bad ya didn't take a photo of him you could post a picture of him as a Lunkah.

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 pm

samf

this might hurt a little more if you were not wearing plastic gloves holding your fish.

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:26 pm

kman

samf

this might hurt a little more if you were not wearing plastic gloves holding your fish.

LOL!

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 pm

pocketfisherman

kman

samf

LOL!

That's when you confirm you're a cheater. Attack the wardrobe. No Doritos for you. 2 weeks

Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 am

thorn168

@ Live4fish...

I think you should count that drunken boater as a "Catch"! you should have taken him in to the bait shop to be weighed in and certified.

To bad ya didn't take a photo of him you could post a picture of him as a Lunkah.

As I held the fat guy's arm in the current, luckily I was able to get another guy's help.

If I couldn't find help, I was going to foul hook him, drag him to shore, and then bring him to the bait shop for the official weigh in. lol.

I still can't believe it... He was drowing, barely holding on, and saying "Aggghhh, I'm fine... I'll get out in a little bit... "

Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:59 am

thorn168

@ Live4fish...

As I held the fat guy's arm in the current, luckily I was able to get another guy's help.

If I couldn't find help, I was going to foul hook him, drag him to shore, and then bring him to the bait shop for the official weigh in. lol.

I still can't believe it... He was drowing, barely holding on, and saying "Aggghhh, I'm fine... I'll get out in a little bit... "

Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links