Hey guys and gals,

I am looking to buy a new trolling motor battery for my 45 pound deck mount Minnkota. From what I have been reading I should be looking at the group 27's. I am not looking to brake the bank and maybe spend around $150 any advice would be great! (bass pro, Walmart, Sears?)

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 am

I sell "blems" and "recons". These are reconditioned batteries (targeted to the used car dealers). All the batteries are cleaned, replenished & tested. 6-month free replacement warranty. Starting batteries are $30 (same as a car battery) and deep cycles are $40. I put 2 linked together in my rig which doubles the capacity (not the power), and they will run my troller/FF/livewell all day. I am heading to the warehouse this afternoon, so let me know if you're interested and I can bring them on Sunday.

If you want new, I would suggest Interstate Batteries. They have retail sellers listed on thier website.

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 am

Thanks for the offer! I just picked up a ac delco voyager group 27. Let's see how long that will last on the water! I have an older 24 sears marine as a back ujp

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:29 am

Thanks for the offer! I just picked up a ac delco voyager group 27. Let's see how long that will last on the water! I have an older 24 sears marine as a back ujp

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 am

deep cylce is the way to go a nice expenisve marine battery - and you will be set for 5 years - never quit on me - full days on the water

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 pm

basshole1

You hit it correct with a size 24,27 or more.
You want a bigger size for longevity i run 27's minimum.
But like you said you don't ant to break the bank.

Posted Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

basshole1

You done good!!!! great battery!!

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:38 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links