I know we all see the women on docks and boats soaking up the sun but has anyone actually pulled a peace of ass while fishing , I think me and my fishing buddy could have on Webster lake , but we didn't haha come on let's hear the stories? What did you catch today hunny , just a few fish and the clap from a boat ramp lizard

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 am

We had a couple hotties in kayaks roll up and hang out for a smoke break at boone last year nice bikinis too !!!No hook ups haha nothing this year been pretty quiet

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 am

That's what we think was luring in the girls at Webster the pungent smell of good smoke that constantly trails our boat haha smoke city seems like the people we would like to fish with

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 am

Haha anytime my brother still some good fishing coming up if ya wanna hit a pond before the season is out let me know

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 am

Not me but a buddy of mine. Way back in the day, early 90's I was in my 1st club. We had an out of state tourney on Winnisquam. 6 of us decided to take a week and go up and prefish for 4-5 days before the tourney since none of us had ever been on Winnisquam.
Well if you know Winnisquam, you know "The Sandbar". So my buddy is fishing the drop off the sandbar and a girl comes over and flirts and asks for a ride in his boat. We did not see him for 3 days after that. Laughing

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 am

That's awesome

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 am

Does it count if it happens when shore fishing? Had a very interesting interation with a female walker a couple of years ago. She asked if we had an extra rod for her!!!

IF she wasn't 250lb's we might have obliged!

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Saw a couple of dykes pull up in a canoe on the small island in south pond at lake cochituate. I asked my buddy Mike if he wanted me to drop him off for a three - some, he declined. One was a sasquatch and the other was ok. I then told him if we both go then thats where friendship ends...he gets squatch Cool

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:46 am

If they were dykes, all you would have gotten was each other most likely

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:59 pm

pocketfisherman

If they were dykes, all you would have gotten was each other most likely

Some go both ways...I bet these two did. Smile

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:11 pm

first person ever to have "done it" with saquatch and a legend was made!!!!!! some people have a sasquatch fetish.
sasquatch sluts 9

me personaly dont got that one but i got a basssquatch fetish

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm

bassturds

first person ever to have "done it" with saquatch and a legend was made!!!!!! some people have a sasquatch fetish.
sasquatch sluts 9

me personaly dont got that one but i got a basssquatch fetish

Now thats a scary thought, eeeek!

Posted Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 pm

tommyboy

Saw a couple of dykes pull up in a canoe on the small island in south pond at lake cochituate. I asked my buddy Mike if he wanted me to drop him off for a three - some, he declined. One was a sasquatch and the other was ok. I then told him if we both go then thats where friendship ends...he gets squatch Cool

Dont forget the hammered chick on the balcony of the hotel at the charles, she was down for a good time.

Oh and that crazy singing old homeless lady you were hitting on when we were fishing the bridge pilings.

That tourny sucked.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 pm

dr

Does it count if it happens when shore fishing? Had a very interesting interation with a female walker a couple of years ago. She asked if we had an extra rod for her!!!

IF she wasn't 250lb's we might have obliged!

Does not count. Not even close!!! Off by 125ish

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:56 pm

benjenstark10

What did you catch today hunny , just a few fish and the clap from a boat ramp lizard

haaaaahahahahahahah!! lmfao!!

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links