Guys, My truck was broken into Friday night. I had $1000 worth of equiptment stolen. 5 of my best rod and reel setups. The scumbags were spotted by my neighbor in a gold SUV. If you could keep an eye out for someone selling used rods I would appreciate any info. I had a Carrot Stick with an Abu Garcia spinning reel, A Johnie Morris Signature Baitcaster on a 7 Allstar rod. A Temple Fork Outfitters 7 medium with a 2500 Shimano Symetre. A 6.6 Triumph with another Symetre. And another Abu spinning reel with a 7 foot Shimano rod. Again, any info would be great.

Thanks,

Vinny Evil or Very Mad

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:15 am

Sorry to hear bro, thats some serious BS right there

Ill def keep an eye open. Hopefully you find the scum and get ur gear back

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:47 am

damn vinny that's sucks bro!!!I hate people that gotta steal s***.Def keep an eye open for ya and if we find em noone else will lol.Sorry partner thats terrible

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 am

Thanks guys. Hopefully I can get some street justice on these punks, if you know what I mean. It just pisses me of that some crack head will probably sell all my best equiptment for $100.

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:55 am

oh man, I hate to hear that, buddy. That SUCKS big time.

I hate [i/] thieves. Evil or Very Mad

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:11 am

that sucks bro, i live in your area . i will keep a eye and ear out keep checkin on craigslist and ebay i m sure their not that smart or play it again sports someone stole my crawdad and the dumby tried to sell it at play it again sports jimmy

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Definitely crappy...I think I remember your from Saugus? maybe put a flyer up or at least alert the guys at Arlington Bait, or the place in Everett...not sure of any other local fishing shops, other than Dick's in the area.

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

hey vin ...thats really sux man, keep us posted.....any luck so far??

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 am

No luck so far. I'm just gonna chalk this one up as a loss and a lesson learned. It sucks big time. Guess its just another excuse to buy another rod.

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:53 pm

HEY VIN...I KNOW THE FEELING MAN....WASN'T MY FISHING GEAR, IT WAS ALL MY TOOLS FROM THE BACK OF MY EXPLORER. BEST OF LUCK...

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Vinny i can't believe this f-n post!

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Thats horrible, i hope that guy gets what he deserves soon. Mad

Posted Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links