Last 5 trips:

Ponki - two bass on the frog (early AM)
A1/Stump - three bass, two on frog, one on spinner bait (early AM)
Ames Long Pond - two bass, one on senko, one on frog (afternoon)
Ponki - two bass, one on frog, one on spinner bait (late afternoon)
Ponki - two bass, one on frog, one on senko (late afternoon)

Largest fish in the bunch was 3.1. I've been working the frog hard and am shocked that I am getting so few hits, especially this time of year. Of course the senko has been producing pickerel like crazy.

Yes, I know, find new water to fish.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 am

Keep trying. You'll get your special day soon! Everyone does.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 am

Go over to my spot! You know where it is. That is where I just pulled monsters. To guest or anyone, You cannot have it, don't bother to ask me at all.

but other note, I fished several ponds lately, has been catching them but not in the number that I would expect them to be. mostly less ten bass on each ponds for several hours.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks for the reminder Mark. Yes, it's on my list but it's also a bit of a hike. My wife's been out of the country for the past 3 weeks and will continue to be till mid-July. In the meantime I have to stay closer to home to manage the kids and the house.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Ahs, got it. Make senses now. Hope you will manage to defeat them in some day!

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:24 pm

deaffisherman

Go over to my spot! You know where it is. That is where I just pulled monsters. To guest or anyone, You cannot have it, don't bother to ask me at all.

but other note, I fished several ponds lately, has been catching them but not in the number that I would expect them to be. mostly less ten bass on each ponds for several hours.

haha good. please keep it on the DL guys.

maybe it's not the spot. maybe the weather? try a new technique too like cranking or pitching into the slop.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Samf - yeah. Anyway, what is DL? sorry I had to ask? I don't know what it is meant.

Also, I fished Sammy (dogwalk) on my backyard, get them done while texas-rigged grub too. Other two lakes are great with no-weight fluke. Another one is strictly jigs/tubes. fifth lake is basically senkos. Basically you can say, each lakes are different due to weather and their own temperature patterns.

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:00 pm

DL = down low

Posted Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm

ames pond in Stoughton? ive never had much luck over there. never seen anything real big over there. but if you live in the area, I have a spot not too far from there with some very productive spots and most of the fish have some weight to em

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 am

PM sent

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 am

At least you are not getting shutout Exclamation It can't be Christmas everyday Exclamation Laughing (Zspook quote)

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:15 am

kman - ahs, much thanks!

Posted Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:12 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links