lhpsnd

shawneramone

I ordered a ram mount for thr hds 5 that I don't have yet

Good thinking - now you have to buy the HDS! I just scooped up an older GLX on BBC now I guess I just have to buy a new curado to go with it.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 am

bangbang

I just picked up a DX 704c and a shimano ci4+ 7:6-1 and the reel is butter and extremely smooth.

I sold my loomis NRX so I have some cash in the paypal to pick up a few of the new curados when the come out.

stop saying these things b/c now i want to follow suit. i will have to hear about the ci4+ performance.

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:16 am

shawneramone

you aren't getting mine. actually, i'm tempted...

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:17 am

samf

shawneramone

you aren't getting mine. actually, i'm tempted...

It's all your fault

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:22 am

samf

bangbang

I just picked up a DX 704c and a shimano ci4+ 7:6-1 and the reel is butter and extremely smooth.

I sold my loomis NRX so I have some cash in the paypal to pick up a few of the new curados when the come out.

stop saying these things b/c now i want to follow suit. i will have to hear about the ci4+ performance.

I was lucky enough to fish the 2013 Metanium last year. It was that much nicer than my Cores. Go big Sam!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Well since the Zayta will be delayed for who knows how long I might be checking those Shimano out.

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:51 pm

samf

Well since the Zayta will be delayed for who knows how long I might be checking those Shimano out.

No nano resin for you. lol

Posted Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links