Fish must love sunblock because I use it all summer long, never wash my hands (usually just wipe them on my shirt) and still catch fish. As a matter of fact I was talking about that with Kevin at Mashpee while I was reapplying and then caught a 5 pounder about 10 minutes later. Sunblock bass scent. You heard it here first

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 am

shawneramone

Fish must love sunblock because I use it all summer long, never wash my hands (usually just wipe them on my shirt) and still catch fish. As a matter of fact I was talking about that with Kevin at Mashpee while I was reapplying and then caught a 5 pounder about 10 minutes later. Sunblock bass scent. You heard it here first

And this is why fishing is 90% luck Laughing

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:54 am

next time I go fishing I will get gas, put on sunblock and bring banannas, feeling lucky.

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:52 am

oldfisher

next time I go fishing I will get gas, put on sunblock and bring banannas, feeling lucky.

And confident ?
Your all set Cool

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:25 am

I never heard that banana thing until this year. The funniest thing I was fishing with Matt from Boom for the first time and as we were getting the boat ready to launch he was eating one and said don't worry I'm not superstitious. I didn't know what he meant so he had to explain bananas are bad luck on a boat. I was like I never heard that, I brought a banana for a snack. LOL 2 bananas on that boat. We came in 8th and I didn't catch anything

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 pm

shawneramone

I never heard that banana thing until this year. The funniest thing I was fishing with Matt from Boom for the first time and as we were getting the boat ready to launch he was eating one and said don't worry I'm not superstitious. I didn't know what he meant so he had to explain bananas are bad luck on a boat. I was like I never heard that, I brought a banana for a snack. LOL 2 bananas on that boat. We came in 8th and I didn't catch anything

Superstitious now ?

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 pm

jwall046

shawneramone

Superstitious now ?

not really. It was Lake Wallum. That place sucks

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm

shawneramone

On Sunday morning I am going to have Ken distract you with bizzare rule proposals while I drop a banana in your tackle bag.

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:41 pm

stratos1966

shawneramone

On Sunday morning I am going to have Ken distract you with bizzare rule proposals while I drop a banana in your tackle bag.

Are we still talking fishing . LMAO

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 pm

jwall046

stratos1966

shawneramone

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:10 pm

jwall046

stratos1966

shawneramone

Nope

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I heard the expression don't drop the soap.
But putting a Banana in someones tackle bag is a new one

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 pm

shawneramone

Don't fall for the ole "Bannana in the tackle bag" trick Shawn! Wait, maybe you should?

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 pm

hahahaha Roger That's exactly what I'm saying. "I ain't fallin for no banana in the tackle bag"

Posted Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links