s*** happens, he will live, It makes a good story. I'm not going to start flattening out my hooks etc.

Shawn,I went there today for the first time. Is the water always so stained or is it from the rain?

Great buzzbait bite today, must of had 30 rats a piece on the buzz. We lost a pig 6 plus. Biggest was 4.5 with some other 3's thrown in.

The launch kinda sucked but overall it seems like a cool place. I would fish there again.

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

yeah the water is always muddy looking like that. Great day. That's the best buzz bait pond I know. I'm not flattening hooks either. I'm buying a nice pair of snips and some rubbing alcohol

Posted Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:18 pm

Hey - here's one for ya! This is how real men remove hooks. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAAGWZskGg

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 am

tommyboy

Hey - here's one for ya! This is how real men remove hooks. Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAAGWZskGg

I was alone. I'm right handed. I tried to push it through and cut it but couldn't manage. That guy has 2 people helping him so when you find a right handed guy with a hook in his right and and he removes the hook himself...then I'll worry about your definition of a real man. I thank you

Posted Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:02 pm

must have been a nightmare!

Fished Fosters earlier in the year and wasn't impressed. Ton of little beaners......ton of boats....... We went all the way down through the back bogs and out into the larger part of the lake too.

Then my battery croaked.....then the wind picked up.....then I said F- this place!!!

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 am

I like the pond. There's been more other boats there this year than ever before. I just picked up some new cutters so if this ever happens again I can cut the hook.

Posted Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Shawn ever think about going on Jackass? Nice come back!

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm

meatballs

Shawn ever think about going on Jackass? Nice come back!

No way. I don't wanna actually inflict the pain on myself.

Posted Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Thought you had a bad day Shawn? How about this guy?

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am

pocketfisherman

Thought you had a bad day Shawn? How about this guy?

I just see a question mark

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:45 am

I'll fix it, hold on a sec!

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 am

I don't ever want to be THAT guy Shocked

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 pm

That's why I wear glasses unless I can't see. Fishing took over as the #1 sport for eye injuries. (at least I heard that a couple of years ago)

I may start wearing safety glasses

Posted Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Yea, but isn't this a SALTwater injury??

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

mchilds814

Yea, but isn't this a SALTwater injury??

Dude, does it really matter? Shawn posted a pic and I posted another about this guy having a worse day. Do we really need to analyze whether it's salt or freshwater? It was a joke that Shawn got (and that was my target audience). Honestly, wow!

Posted Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links