I wanted to start looking for a bass club for next season and really start fishing for something and work toward bigger things earning points to fish the T.O.C and state fish offs stuff like that. Can anyone help me out maybe a word of advice. Maybe some of you are in clubs like that looking for members.

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 am

A club is a great way to learn water , fishing techniques,travel and meet people.
I would search on mass bass federation for clubs and find one in your area. They might be tbf or bass-master affiliated. This will provide you with a chance to go to state fish offs if you qualify.Some clubs have guys that just don't or cant go to fish offs and you will be able to.
If you cant find a club near you. Send me a message and I'll ask a few friends that might know.

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 am

Go to the Mass Bass Federation Nation and you'll see a list of clubs and where they are located and find one close to where you are contact them and go to one of there mettings and meet the guys and see what goes on and everything you need to know and ask questions.

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:09 pm

theres a club called massbass its a good club or bush whackers or weed hawgs

Posted Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 pm

twitch13

Go to the Mass Bass Federation Nation and you'll see a list of clubs and where they are located and find one close to where you are contact them and go to one of there mettings and meet the guys and see what goes on and everything you need to know and ask questions.

Good info Twitch

Posted Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:49 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links