i have no doubt you do some killer work but i was going to wait until after i use your services to grab a shirt. but if you're close and need 1 or 2 more i'll help you out.

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 pm

samf

i have no doubt you do some killer work but i was going to wait until after i use your services to grab a shirt. but if you're close and need 1 or 2 more i'll help you out.

Thanks Sam

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:11 pm

samf

Im at 21 right now I'm trying to have all the cash here by next Tuesday so I can place the order on the 28th (thursday) in hopes of having the shirts in hand at Billington. Should work there is a 8 day turn around on the shirts once the order is placed. Ill let you know Sam, and thanks again

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Neil do YOU have a Paypal account?

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

pocketfisherman

Neil do YOU have a Paypal account?

actually creating one as we speak funny you should ask

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm just thinking that may be the quickest and easiest way to have guys pay you for shirts or anything else. Just my two cents.

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:55 am

pocketfisherman

I'm just thinking that may be the quickest and easiest way to have guys pay you for shirts or anything else. Just my two cents.

Thanks it will be all set actually added Tue shopping cart button to the website last night also paypal form of payment won't be available for this round of shorts but hiefully in a few days it will be up and running

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:09 am

bump/ thanks neil, sent this morning,

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 pm

fishforbass

bump/ thanks neil, sent this morning,

Thanks Scott!

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:53 pm

check is in the mail Go Fish

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

river_pirate

check is in the mail Go Fish

Thanks Ralph

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Bro put me down for 1- xxL ... nice work on the cowboys reel.. thats som reel talent... pm me where u want the funda sent

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Checks in the mail

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:00 am

Thank you to everyone who is helping support my new venture there is still time to drop a check in the mail tomorrow and grab a Dark Side Reelz T Shirt of your own! Thanks again

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links