shawneramone

crankbaits don't work at Oldham

Does anything Question Laughing Never had much luck there bass fishing. The calico/crappie are awsome if you can find them Exclamation

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 pm

don51

shawneramone

Does anything Question Laughing Never had much luck there bass fishing. The calico/crappie are awsome if you can find them Exclamation

I'm joking with Ken. My partner and I caught an 18 pound bag all on KVD 1.5 squarebills in June

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:39 pm

shawneramone

don51

shawneramone

I'm joking with Ken. My partner and I caught an 18 pound bag all on KVD 1.5 squarebills in June

I think you can catch fish with a gummy worm this year!
Your on fiya

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:12 pm

jwall046

shawneramone

don51

shawneramone

I think you can catch fish with a gummy worm this year!
Your on fiya

LOL I'd try but would probably eat all the gummy worms. For all the fishing I've been doing I've equally been not exercising. Getting chubby

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Shawn are you getting chubby or getting a chubby?I know all this fishing talk about crank baits gets you a little excited.hahaha.Oldham pond holds a lot of good fish,2 to 3 pounders are regular and abundant.There are bigger ones in there you just have to get them to bite.I have lost 2 monsters there.They bit,I set the hook,They pulled drag and they came off.Neil witnessed it last fall and Scott was with me this year.This is the time of the year for big ones.Good luck all.Having a tourney there this sunday if anybody wants sign up on the nov 4th posting.

Posted Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:39 pm

LOL I knew I could get someone to bite on chubby. I love Oldham.

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:33 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links