sinista

stratos1966

true but we have a new rule

29.6: Bonus points will be awarded to the team with balls big enough to attempt to weigh in a short fish. If the fish gets by our judges the team gets 57 points. If they get caught they are flogged and the drain plug is pulled on their boat and it is set adrift.

After it is set on fire

What if its the judges bag with the short fish?

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 am

kizel13

sinista

stratos1966

29.6: Bonus points will be awarded to the team with balls big enough to attempt to weigh in a short fish. If the fish gets by our judges the team gets 57 points. If they get caught they are flogged and the drain plug is pulled on their boat and it is set adrift.

After it is set on fire

That would never happen
How bout dead fish

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:14 am

kizel13

sinista

stratos1966

After it is set on fire

Then I get 57 points x 2 for sneaking it by myself

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 am

Guys are going to get their feelings hurt next year without the added weight of the bag on the maff trail.

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 am

I don't care what it weighs (that's what she said) as long as it's the most

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

jbigun

Guys are going to get their feelings hurt next year without the added weight of the bag on the maff trail.

The weigh station has a limited edition tissue box holder mounted to the side for anyone who feels the need to cry!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 am

sinista

jbigun

The weigh station has a limited edition tissue box holder mounted to the side for anyone who feels the need to cry!

The weight of the bins doesn't count??? I call BS!!!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am

shawneramone

sinista

jbigun

you have to read the fine print!! Bin weight only counts if you need exactly 1.9786756453375983921354268 lbs to win, and it has to be exact!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:03 am

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

jbigun

you have to read the fine print!! Bin weight only counts if you need exactly 1.9786756453375983921354268 lbs to win, and it has to be exact!

I need a lawyer

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 am

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

jbigun

I need a lawyer

too late you already signed the contract

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 am

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

jbigun

I need a lawyer

scam

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 am

shawneramone

You will have to catch a real 20lb bag at Mashpee next year You know I'm only kidding, I like saying I caught 18+ there when it was really 16-17

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:14 am

jbigun

shawneramone

You will have to catch a real 20lb bag at Mashpee next year You know I'm only kidding, I like saying I caught 18+ there when it was really 16-17

exactly

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 am

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

jbigun

I need a lawyer

scam

just like the poor helpless fish you catch, you bit the scam hook, line and sinker!

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 am

jbigun

shawneramone

Shouldnt you be working??????

Posted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:17 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links