bassstinger

I will be out this weekend using my Senko De Mayo baits.I challenge anyone to a fish off using just senko's.

May the worst fisherman win??? Twisted Evil

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 8:03 pm

can it be weighed on the water,or in the parking lot lol........

Posted Fri May 04, 2012 8:16 pm

I might need to stop at the store before heading out, I've got lots of senkos, but I'm down to my last tequila/mezcal soaked scorpion.... Wink

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 6:32 am

NICELY DONE SIR, LOL

Posted Sat May 05, 2012 7:17 am

did neone else catch nething bigger than a 6lb 4oz larry? i dont think shawn had a timestamp but he had about 30 witness's

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 7:28 pm

chevin37

did neone else catch nething bigger than a 6lb 4oz larry? i dont think shawn had a timestamp but he had about 30 witness's

and It was weighed on the official scale, hook a brother up

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 pm

seems like shawns going to be stocking up at BP congrats. o ya you were sueing senkos right.lol

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:06 pm

basshunter62

seems like shawns going to be stocking up at BP congrats. o ya you were sueing senkos right.lol

I named my jig senior senko

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

I officially have not seen any time stamped pictures posted to this thread and there are still two and a half hours left in this day!

I will look in the morning once I get settled into work and notify the winner.
(we'll have to hook up for a beer Shawn, lol)

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

I officially have not seen any time stamped pictures posted to this thread and there are still two and a half hours left in this day!

I will look in the morning once I get settled into work and notify the winner.
(we'll have to hook up for a beer Shawn, lol)

Neil said his were time stamped but it's not. My camera didn't do it so I was hoping jeff's were so I guess that's that.

Sorry Neil after looking again it was indeed time stamped.

Last edited by shawneramone on Mon May 07, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Sorry Sad I gots no bass this weekend...

I did however land a nice 22 lb common with the biggest lips on a carp that I've seen!

Just wanted to share that lol!

Posted Sun May 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Really??? really???

out of all the maffers we have on this site that post pics all day long, we get a carp, lol no digs on that carp man, thats a hog.

Shawn wins with his lunker from Boone, nice work
i'll try to do another spur of the moment contest in the near future.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 am

johnnybag-a-bass

Really??? really???

out of all the maffers we have on this site that post pics all day long, we get a carp, lol no digs on that carp man, thats a hog.

Shawn wins with his lunker from Boone, nice work
i'll try to do another spur of the moment contest in the near future.

Total Awesomeness. Thanks Johnny!!! Not just for this but for all that you do around here. That's a lot of effort you put in and I really appreciate it.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 7:19 am

Congrats Shawn on an Awesome Lunker- well deserved brotha! Also thanks for lending us your spare troller- much appreciated!

Jonny- I loved the spur the moment challenge...I'm surprised there weren't more posts but keep these going in the future and if you ever need help I'll pitch in!

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:20 am

angler21

Congrats Shawn on an Awesome Lunker- well deserved brotha! Also thanks for lending us your spare troller- much appreciated!

Jonny- I loved the spur the moment challenge...I'm surprised there weren't more posts but keep these going in the future and if you ever need help I'll pitch in!

Thanks man...anytime. I sent you a pm about emailing me the original pics if you could.

Posted Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links