So the person in charge of the gate at the ramp finally got back to Neil and gave us the go ahead for the 29th. He is however now saying that there is a $10 per boat launch fee. So I am asking only those who are qualified or can qualify for the toc still to comment. ( you must have fished a minimum of 4 tournies by now and fish Agawam to make 5 to qualify. Do we want to keep it at Glen Charlie and pay $10 a boat to launch or do we want to move.

Again only those who this effect please comment. We need to make a decision soon because if the consensus it to change sites we need to pick one and get a permit if needed.

Thanks

P.S. I don't mind the $10 launch fee.

Last edited by stratos1966 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 pm

I'm good with it. Most people fish two to a team so 5 a piece isn't bad.

Posted Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 pm

I'd rather hav it somewhere else.

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:18 am

bump

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 am

Won't be able to make it so our vote is null. Good luck guys!

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 am

Fine by me. No sense going through the hassle of new permits. $10 for a private. Launch is totally reasonable.

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Thats BS!!! Move the tournament Rich, that place blows anyways.

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:54 pm

matt825

Thats BS!!! Move the tournament Rich, that place blows anyways.

Oh brother, stratoslovers lover has joined the site

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Rich, even though this doesn't affect me I'm commenting.

One of the few reasons I didn't bother with the cartopper tourney trail after the first few weeks was because of the TOC location. Personally I'd of liked to see it more central (at least for me) than Glen Charlie. So if my vote counted, I'd vote to move it too! How about putting up a separate poll in a post just to those who qualify, with a handful of choices or ask for suggestions and then majority rules?

Just trying to help out. Despite popular belief, I still want MAFF to succeed and be a great place for exchanging fishing knowledge. Good luck!

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:05 pm

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:19 pm

No you can't.

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 pm

This time of year glen Charlie can put out some really nice bags, fished a T there last year same time of year there were 2 bags over 20 an 18 a 17 and several 15s I believe there was close to 23 boats and just about every team had a limit , I'm still trying to find out if the fee apples only to those who physically have to use the ramp or if it applys to everyone, for those who don't want to pay the fee feel free to launch from one of the smaller spots and waste a little battery trolling over to the launch

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:13 pm

I would have bet money Pocketfisherman was going to post when you said please only comment if you are involved Rich. Classic.

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Very Happy

Posted Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Bump

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links