HI ROGER,YOU LITTLE DEVIL YOU,LOL.

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:38 pm

bump again!

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:16 pm

O.k. with me.

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Angry Turtles taint scared of an xtra $10...

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:22 pm

villano

Angry Turtles taint scared of an xtra $10...

Question is..... does it make you angry!!

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:25 pm

The tourney is free to all that qualify according to the homepage, so $10 per boat to fish this place (and if it's as good as some are saying) is a bargain. Isn't it worth it then if they are charging and if not, just an added bonus?

Depends on how you look at it I guess and just trying to be positive here Rich.

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:54 pm

pocketfisherman

The tourney is free to all that qualify according to the homepage, so $10 per boat to fish this place (and if it's as good as some are saying) is a bargain. Isn't it worth it then if they are charging and if not, just an added bonus?

Roger, please stop. Why do you feel the need to continue to comment on that that does not concern you? I asked in the beginning that only those that it effect to comment.

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Rich,
I was just putting things in a positive light (whether you asked people not to reply or not in a public forum) that it may be a good situation regardless, especially since it is supposed to be a good place to fish the more research I've done on it. That's all I'm going to say here. Not sure why you're bent outta shape so much, but I sent you a pm to further comment. Weren't you one of the ones who told me not to take this stuff so serious? Hope you all come up with a good solution and I won't contribute to this thread any more unless Uncle Rich says it's ok to do so.

Posted Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:35 pm

pocketfisherman

The finals would have been free if we had full participation this year,But that was not the case.I just didn't want everyone to think that it was.

Posted Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:08 am

Oops, sorry about that. Last thing I'll say in this thread Rich

Posted Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:44 am

we will come in from the other side so it wont effect us, just let us know where you,ll be launching from. thanks!

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:07 am

gifthorse

we will come in from the other side so it wont effect us, just let us know where you,ll be launching from. thanks!

We will be launching from just inside the mouth of the river. You will see a beach on google maps. The ramp is to the right of the beach. If you put 75 Shangri la blvd, wareham in google maps thats the location.

if you are considering launching across the way on the power lines, a friendly warning. That is private property and your vehicle has the possibility of being towed

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:10 am

this is the other half of bed bass and beyond dont listen to my partner and where it is is fine and its the same as paying the 10 dollars parking fee at holliston there i forget the name of the pond also what tourney in agawam are you speaking of i thought there was mill pond and thats it then the toc am i wrong

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:33 am

Its unanimous at this point so that's what we will be doing. When the time comes a thread will be posted. Consider the matter settled.

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:51 am

jfish

this is the other half of bed bass and beyond dont listen to my partner and where it is is fine and its the same as paying the 10 dollars parking fee at holliston there i forget the name of the pond also what tourney in agawam are you speaking of i thought there was mill pond and thats it then the toc am i wrong

mill pond is agawam mill pond

Posted Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links