I blame you and shawn for the hijack

Posted Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 pm

We answered the question thoroughly before jacking the thread. Everybody knows its Rich's fault

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:29 am

shawneramone

We answered the question thoroughly before jacking the thread. Everybody knows its Rich's fault

EVERYTHING is Rich's fault

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:45 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

EVERYTHING is Rich's fault

I agree, everything is Rich's fault, all except this years schedule and rules and regulations, those are in reality all my fault, however if you are a fellow MAFF'r just refer to the default setting of "when in doubt blame Rich for everything" keeps things interesting that way, besides Rich is a much better sport than I am

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:33 pm

kman

as far as Shawn being awesome, I have fished with him a few times. While we were fishing, he told me he was awesome. So, he must be.

I too have fished with Shawn. He is so awesome, he let me catch most of the big fish, lol.

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm a gracious host too. Totally awesome

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm

LOL to all!

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 pm

shawneramone

I'm a gracious host too. Totally awesome

The Best! lol

Posted Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:04 pm

I need some of that awesomeness to rub off a little on me . But back to using the bobber stoppers is it better to use the thread so that it's easier to cast and leave it on so I can use crank baits and frogs and what ever else I have in my box.

Posted Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:43 pm

get some of the BPS ones. they're so cheap that it's not a big deal taking it off when using something else that doesn't need it.

Posted Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links