samf

i think TW will be 10-15% off. hopefully 15.

I feel like it's been 20% in the past but 15% would do. Would be nice if they would include Shimano.

Got a great deal on a Stradic CI4 last year.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm

They used to do 2o but the last couple have been 15 I think.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:52 pm

they do 20% less frequently now. it sucks but they don't need to. and the manufacturers choose whether or not they take part. i've never seen shimano part of it. that's why i get shimano stuff on ebay.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 pm

TW had Shimano and loomis 25% off recently out of the blue and it wasn't advertised. Pretty sure they did it just to match basstackledepot

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 pm

shawneramone

I went up to NH this weekend Rog. Hookset is at exit 10. About an hour and twenty minutes

BPS in Foxborough is an easy hour or more for me and the two lanes in and out of that area absolutely BLOWS! Coming back up from there at any time also BLOWS!

I'm thinking if I go north before 2pm, coming home at whatever time should be a breeze. I'll try it out once or twice just to try it and report back my personal experience.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:40 pm

were they rep samples?

TW will always price match which is nice. unless it's going to be part of a giant order and then you have to give them everything over the phone.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

lhpsnd

TW had Shimano and loomis 25% off recently out of the blue and it wasn't advertised. Pretty sure they did it just to match basstackledepot

And basstackledepot is back at it again with a 20% off sale on some items. Tackle warehouse will be having a bassmasters classic sale later this week.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Finally, a sale when I'll have some disposal income, SWEET!!

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 pm

BTDs stock is limited for me unfortunately. they have a lot of older stuff and not a lot of the newer. now i have to wait for TW.

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:22 pm

chuckh

lhpsnd

And basstackledepot is back at it again with a 20% off sale on some items. Tackle warehouse will be having a bassmasters classic sale later this week.

BTD only had 1 out of 3 rods I wanted and no stratic ci4+'s

Posted Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm

I heard that a Cabelas is coming to Hudson mass.

Anyone ever shop Cabelas?

Posted Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 pm

I use Cabelas.com and drove up to the store in Scarborough, Maine. It was pretty cool. I felt like there were more sales than BPS. Plus there's a BBQ joint in the same parking lot that was awesome. It's worth the ride up if you want to kill a day. If they come to mass it'll be awesome.

Posted Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 pm

2015 Shawn Cabelas is going to open in Berlin Ma

Posted Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Been to the one on route 78 in PA twice. Huge store with lots of inventory. Not the prettiest place to shop but they'll have what you need. Check your sidearms at the door.

Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:08 am

I do most of mine online. Tackle Warehouse, and Susquehanna Fishing Tackle is where I usually start. I try and support Northern Bass in Southern NH as well.

Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links