Today was the first day of the Reel Credit program at BPS....I took my son's first reel with me gave it to the guy who stands at the welcome booth at the entrance to the store...received a cupon stating I turned a reel in...went down to counter asked for the Shimano Sustain SA4000FG....the reel was priced at $349.99. Received my credit od -$50 and walked out with my reel for $299.99 plus tax MA 6.25% for a total of $318 and change....

I was thrilled to get a $50 credit for a $5.00 reel!!

PJ

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure if you are interested but right now Tackle Warehouse is having a 25% off Shimano sale for the Classic. It looks like you can get the reel for $262.49.

And that includes tax/shipping.

Just wanted to let you know,
jj

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks... now ya tell me ... Very Happy

Maybe I'll go there to get the Rod I want to have with it...

PJ

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:03 pm

pirougejoe

Thanks... now ya tell me ... Very Happy

Maybe I'll go there to get the Rod I want to have with it...

PJ

Just started today Smile

You could always return it to BPS.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 pm

I was thinking about bringing a box full of reels see if they would let me trade them 5 used ones for 1 new one..

I wish I was working on a few of Stratos's Reels right now I would definitely go trade them in in a heartbeat!!!

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Sounds like a great deal! I can't find anything online about this, any idea how long it lasts? Are there any restrictions?

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:09 pm

I'll be there tomorrow!

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Son of a b****, this sale always comes up when I am broke and usually a week or two away on either side from when I do have money!! Question, do you have to use the voucher/coupon they give you that week or can you go and trade a rod, then redeem the voucher/coupon the week afterwards? I've never done one of these, so I've never seen one in person. I'm also too lazy to read the BPS page, which probably explains this. I don't get points for doing that though Wink

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:53 pm

i need to get out out there soon!! i have a bunch of old reels that i need to get ride of!!

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm

The voucher they give you is good for like till wensday

Posted Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I just left bass pro about an hour ago went in with an old reel out with a shinny new stratic ci 4 3000 model Smile

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:24 pm

I took advantage of the Tackle Warehouse sale yesterday, thanks to a tip from Chuck. I bought the Shimano Curado Casting Reel 201G7, regulary $160, I got it for $120 including shipping/taxes...sweet deal!!!

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 pm

angler21

I took advantage of the Tackle Warehouse sale yesterday, thanks to a tip from Chuck. I bought the Shimano Curado Casting Reel 201G7, regulary $160, I got it for $120 including shipping/taxes...sweet deal!!!

I did the same Revo STX was marked down to 160 then the sale brought it down to about 112, couldn't pass it up! I debated the curado but needed something with a bit more drag and will switch up some reels to match the rods.

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:09 pm

biggz53

angler21

I did the same Revo STX was marked down to 160 then the sale brought it down to about 112, couldn't pass it up! I debated the curado but needed something with a bit more drag and will switch up some reels to match the rods.

That sounds like a great deal bud- nothing like picking up new gear!

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links