If it money for gas i might hit upper always have wanted to. And need to get the yak out a bit before the end of the year

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:48 pm

This is why I love MAFF.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 pm

If we all end up there about the same time... Would be interested in fishing the Lower Mystic. It has the smallies plus it kicked my butt last week with Shawn.

Either way.. Should be a good day

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 pm

I may hit up Lower Mystic on Friday but later in the afternoon. FWIW the water there is the lowest I've ever seen it, easily 1-2 feet down by my estimate. That being said I saw two fisherman this past weekend pull fish out of there on what looked like spinner-baits with willow blades

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 pm

kizel13

If it money for gas i might hit upper always have wanted to. And need to get the yak out a bit before the end of the year

Get the yak out!!!

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:57 pm

biggz53

kizel13

Get the yak out!!!

Haha i need to only been out in it once since i bought it.

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:35 am

good luck on the water i will be working a double on black Friday catch one for me and stay away from the BPS it will be mobbed and they always run out of what you need but the next day have it again

Posted Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links