Yeah, that place is ugly on a normal Saturday, Black Friday Question Forget about it Exclamation Go fishing, supposed to be sunny and 55 Exclamation

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 am

biggz53

shawneramone

I don't know what I was thinking. I'm going fishing Friday

Lookin for a partner Shawn? Got the day off and the girl does not, Amy interest in tackling a water?

Ya, what do you have in mind? I was planning on hitting the Merrimack again but I'll do a pond or something

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:47 am

shawneramone

biggz53

shawneramone

Lookin for a partner Shawn? Got the day off and the girl does not, Amy interest in tackling a water?

Ya, what do you have in mind? I was planning on hitting the Merrimack again but I'll do a pond or something

Never fished Merrimak but always up for something new. Just let me know when and where to meet you.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:48 am

biggz53

shawneramone

biggz53

shawneramone

Never fished Merrimak but always up for something new. Just let me know when and where to meet you.

I've been split. Upper Mystic or Merrimack river. I think upper will be better as I tend to run down the batteries in the river current way faster. Or we can go someplace else. I haven't been on Upper in a month or so and now that I'm thinking about it...

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 am

.[/quote]

I've been split. Upper Mystic or Merrimack river. I think upper will be better as I tend to run down the batteries in the river current way faster. Or we can go someplace else. I haven't been on Upper in a month or so and now that I'm thinking about it...[/quote]

I was there last week, it was slow. We had 3 fish but that was the most out of all the teams, everyone else had one. We had 2 fish with some size though. If we do that I know the areas that were holding fish last week, Ive always liked fishing the Upper.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 am

hmm maybe i'll meet up with you guys if you go.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:39 am

samf

hmm maybe i'll meet up with you guys if you go.

Looks like the Upper around 8 for us. Come on out.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 am

I love how this thread went from Black Friday at BassPro to a fishing meet-up.

Tacklewarehouse just sent out an email offering 20% off. Just click on it and they put the coupon in your shopping cart.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 am

Did someone say Upper Mystic Friday.. I'm there! Supposed to be nice weather.

Karl and Roger... you out there??

Biggz53: i'll keep from throwing the crank bait too close to your boat this weekend!!

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:35 am

dhutch

Biggz53: i'll keep from throwing the crank bait too close to your boat this weekend!!

hahaha, just throwin warning shots out there. Shawn and I are meeting there around 8. We plan to do a full day.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:43 am

tackelwarehouse is 20% off "ALMOST" everything on black friday.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 am

Actually, the sale is going on now if you received the email. I just bought myself a Revo STX (leftover gen 2) for $127, and free ground shipping.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 pm

great choice on the abu garcia.

i'm actually leaning towards the river since it's easier haha. but if i hit the mystic, i'll make sure to be there at 8 am as well.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:10 pm

dhutch

You never know who you may run into on the Upper Mystics

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I might fish lower on Saturday. I've been at pond X ripping up the smallies this week.

Maybe I'll drop by Upper on Friday.

Posted Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:49 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links