sorry but trowing one of those i would feel like a idiot - why not use a 220 v pole and shock them to the surface

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Yeah shame that dynamite is illegal as well...could land me some massive carp with that stuff lol ...I kid I kid..geesh this will show up on the interwebs and I'll never hear the end of it

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm

blackstonecarp

Yeah shame that dynamite is illegal as well...could land me some massive carp with that stuff lol ...I kid I kid..geesh this will show up on the interwebs and I'll never hear the end of it

Lmao, Kinda reminds me of the lead law. I can't believe this is still being discussed. C'MON spring so we can actually go fishing and stop talking bout this crap Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Plenty of open water Exclamation Get out there Exclamation Laughing

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

chuckh

IMO, any lure that a fish (Bass) can gut hook it's self with has the very real potential to kill. I'm going to wager that a senko has and will kill more bass than one of those rigs.

I agree, the problem with the Senko is the angler not feeling the bite.

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:01 pm

this violates the 2 hook law in MA

Posted Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 pm

its just a alabama rig i have made one myself out of stiff wire and used it worked good only thing is in some states you only allowed certain amount of hooks on a rig not sure what mass is but there are alot of big bass caught on them i dont use it anymore just wanted to try it out but didnt want to pay for it i had heavy gauge wire lying around so i heated and twisted some up takes some tweaking to get it to fish right though

Posted Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links