People suck.

For what it is worth in the future and for others, I always lock my trailer coupler shut so someone cant just back up to it and take it. here is what i use. It cost $10
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/DuraSafe_Universal_Receiver_Lock_/descpage-DURAUNRLK.html

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 am

stratos1966

People suck.

For what it is worth in the future and for others, I always lock my trailer coupler shut so someone cant just back up to it and take it. here is what i use. It cost $10
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/DuraSafe_Universal_Receiver_Lock_/descpage-DURAUNRLK.html

Yea we use that on the saltwater boat we have.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 am

this can't hurt either...

[img]http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/87022_1.jpg#The-rottweiler[/img]

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 am

I just saw this post now...that sucks man! What goes around comes around and in this case I hope that holds true for the person/people that took it.

Like other's that have suggested, just out of principal you may want to report it.

Posted Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 pm

So i probly got one of the best calls ive gotten in a very very long time! My uncle recieved a call from a park ranger today that his boat had been left abondoned at robbins pond and that someone living on the lake had called saying there was a boat left on the beach. So i now have it back safely in my backyard now behind a locked gAte!

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm

kizel13

So i probly got one of the best calls ive gotten in a very very long time! My uncle recieved a call from a park ranger today that his boat had been left abondoned at robbins pond and that someone living on the lake had called saying there was a boat left on the beach. So i now have it back safely in my backyard now behind a locked gAte!

I can't believe I almost pulled in Robbins yesterday looking for somewhere to fish when I left Monponsett, I'm glad you got it back bud

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Good for you Rob I'm glad it worked out. Now go play the lotto cause that is some lucky ish...then share with MAFF! Laughing

Posted Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:15 pm

....and your boat registration fee suddenly looks like money well spent!

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am

wow .... that is amazing that you got the boat back ..... glad to hear it!

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 am

Rob your a lucky guy. Now go play Powerball and see if it will continue.

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:16 pm

kizel13

So they took it fishing then left it behind? Wow!! Glad you got it back man. That never happens.

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

awesome...big time relief there. pretty pathetic to steal a boat for 1 day on the water.

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm

That's your Christmas present Very Happy .

Glad to see it was found and unharmed.

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm

i hope the dick lost an eye in your boat
some people - sad its the second time someone gets their boat stolen

Evil or Very Mad

Posted Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:14 pm

congrats on getting it back..

now go playpowerball. dont forget bout me when you win!! hahaha

Posted Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links