I've got a diawa with a sticky drag,maybe you can work on it.

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 am

that's the darkest "Pink" I have ever seen...

Great job!

PJ

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Nice work! Came out great

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

That reel came out great but mt 4600's would look great if you did a re-make but then i would never use them again because they would look too nice...... see you on the water soon

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 am

twitch13

That reel came out great but mt 4600's would look great if you did a re-make but then i would never use them again because they would look too nice...... see you on the water soon

Thanks Twitch, I think once this is totally done I going to struggle using it too! just waiting on one more peice to come in then I have to reassemble it, replace the bearings and drag washer, new carbor fiber handle and give her a whirl!

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:43 am

I have already recieved 12 revos that friends have sent or are sending for cleaning, I'm willing to do as many as guys want to send, if you are local you can meet up with me on the weekend and hang around while I do the cleaning. 25$ each guys top to bottom, the paint jobs I haven't put a price on yet and already have 4 orders its gonna be April before I know it! Yesssssah!

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Good way to pass the time away and making a little coin on the side for your troubles.

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Looks pissah man!

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:58 pm

khaskins

I've got a diawa with a sticky drag,maybe you can work on it.

Send it

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:37 am

kizel13

Looks pissah man!

Thanks Bud

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:38 am

You might have to start yourself a new business?? Haha seems like you already have a customer base

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Damn son. Winter's gonna fly by. Everybody's gonna have their gear ship shape and you'll put a few bucks in your pocket that I'll gladly relieve you of in the Spring. It's a win win win situation. (see what you guys have done? I was never a smack talker before I met youse)

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Dang that looks awesome! You do nice work with attention to detail.

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

shawneramone

you'll put a few bucks in your pocket that I'll gladly relieve you of in the Spring. It's a win win win situation. (see what you guys have done? I was never a smack talker before I met youse)

Don't worry Ive been working on my humble pie recipe this winter for you to try in the Spring.

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:15 pm

jbigun

shawneramone

you'll put a few bucks in your pocket that I'll gladly relieve you of in the Spring. It's a win win win situation. (see what you guys have done? I was never a smack talker before I met youse)

Don't worry Ive been working on my humble pie recipe this winter for you to try in the Spring.

I hear Chris Berman "he's humblin, bumblin, fumblin his way to first"

Posted Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links