shawneramone

I got a Daiwa exceler for xmas. I took it apart today just to see if it was lubed. There was just one big glob of grease on the gears. I'm never trusting a new reel again.

Dude you said Lubed, and Big Glob

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am

sinista

shawneramone

I got a Daiwa exceler for xmas. I took it apart today just to see if it was lubed. There was just one big glob of grease on the gears. I'm never trusting a new reel again.

Dude you said Lubed, and Big Glob

huh huh, ya

Posted Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:23 am

Going to add some color and clear tomorrow more pics to follow as well as begin a new thread on a old Chronarch ch101b from start to finish , stay tuned folks

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 pm

I double dog dare you to paint in Pink!!

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I triple dog dare you!

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:14 pm

I like pink. I almost bought a pink rod just to mess with you guys

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 pm

pocketfisherman

I triple dog dare you!

NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was left but a triple-dare-you, and finally, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

I triple dog dare you! Lmao how appropriate that the narrator actually says the "sinister" triple dog dare!

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

sinista

pocketfisherman

I triple dog dare you!

NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was left but a triple-dare-you, and finally, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

I triple dog dare you! Lmao how appropriate that the narrator actually says the "sinister" triple dog dare!

I could totally hear the voice too

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

shawneramone

sinista

pocketfisherman

I triple dog dare you!

I could totally hear the voice too

Lmao me too I might have to pop the DVD in

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Swartz created a slight breach of etiquette, by skipping the "triple dare" and going right for the throat!

So many classic lines from that movie!!

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:34 am

Soooooooooooooooooooo..... Pink it is!!!!

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 am

PINK PINK PINK!!!!

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Only thing left to do is the new bearings and reassemble, all the paint work was done by can nothing special, got the paint from Auto Zone hope you guys like it,

Want yours done?? let me know we can work something out

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Only thing left to do is the new bearings and reassemble, all the paint work was done by can nothing special, got the paint from Auto Zone hope you guys like it,

Want yours done?? let me know we can work something out

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Dude that is fantastic!!!

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links