muskiebigfish

You don't have to believe anything!!!! They are always about a month or so behind with thier records. As far as you know, I am completly full of CRAP!!!

Welcome to the Website..........

Well said Muskie! I thought this was a site to help & learn from others and not call BS on others trips, photos, etc.

And if someone chooses to use live bait or atificial bait or whatever, as long as they are out there having a good time, being responsible & respectful to the environment, the fish and other anglers, what does it matter. If I use live bait, does that make you better than me or anyone in our group, I think not!

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 10:47 am

YOU'RE ALL FULL OF IT

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 10:52 am

skoda

tbh i think hes full of carp

I hope not. He told me he was a catch and release carp angler Razz

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:08 am

This fine state we live in updates things very quickly and is always on the ball. If its not listed today, it never happened. I question if some of you guys are even real people. Where is the proof?

I think you guys should give up fishing and your silly stories and go back to Thursday night Knitting league.

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:10 am

mrchameleon

A certified 9.9? Apparently the Weigh station hasn't submitted the fish to Ma. Wildlife.
A month later and still no evidence of this fish being caught in Ma
and registered with the State?

Biggest bass in Ma. officially certified as of 5-24-13 is a 8 lb 12 oz Next fish behind that is a 8lb 8 oz caught by a friend of mine. (Also documented with the State)

When it's showing up in the State records I'll believe it, not a minute before. Seen too many claims like these over the decades.

Guarantee that fish is all of 9lbs. I got muplitle photos and videos of a 8lb largemouth caught by myself with scale photos etc...although you can't completely compare pictures side by side due to differences, but i can bet that quabbin bass is dead on 9.9lbs she's a HOG!!

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:11 am

mrchameleon

A certified 9.9? Apparently the Weigh station hasn't submitted the fish to Ma. Wildlife.
A month later and still no evidence of this fish being caught in Ma
and registered with the State?

Biggest bass in Ma. officially certified as of 5-24-13 is a 8 lb 12 oz Next fish behind that is a 8lb 8 oz caught by a friend of mine. (Also documented with the State)

When it's showing up in the State records I'll believe it, not a minute before. Seen too many claims like these over the decades.

BTW not everyone has to let the state know there catches. I've caught over 3 Pin worthy bass and 1 black crappie, but never even crossed my mind to go officially have some guy tell me what i already know. As long i got some quality photos/videos im happy. For example if i caught a record out of some pond alot of people fish what the heck maybe i'll call it in, but if i caught it at my honey hole i would NEVER EVER let officials know.

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:20 am

This isn't a Big Dick contest..... Take the post as you will. I am here for any and all comments, and for you guys that know and fish with me, thanks. No need to make up a story, Have a great ands safe weekend!! Good luck in the challange

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:43 am

muskiebigfish

This isn't a Big Dick contest..... Take the post as you will. I am here for any and all comments, and for you guys that know and fish with me, thanks. No need to make up a story, Have a great ands safe weekend!! Good luck in the challange

Thank God. I hate losing

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:44 am

Did your friend take any pictures holding the fish while it was still alive? If so, would like to see them if you could post them. Thanks.

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:45 am

shawneramone

muskiebigfish

Thank God. I hate losing

Did someone mention big rod contest? I got that covered!

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 am

you guys realize my comment was sarcasm?

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:53 am

yeah I think the knitting league comment gave it away..least I hope it did as I had a chuckle.

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:55 am

KMAN, I appologize hole heartedly, I put my Walking boot in my BIG mouth, again hahahahaha Thanks a bunch

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 11:56 am

No worries Muskie.

Someone shoot me the day I say this and mean it.......

"This fine state we live in updates things very quickly and is always on the ball"

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 12:00 pm

kman

No worries Muskie.

Someone shoot me the day I say this and mean it.......

"This fine state we live in updates things very quickly and is always on the ball"

You mean it doesn't?

Man, there you go dashing my lil bubble Sad

Posted Fri May 24, 2013 12:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links