8.North Shore--------------------------2------------------3.2 lbs
9.Sinista-------------------------------1-------------------2.5 lbs
10.Angry Meat--------------------------1------------------1.1 lbs
11.Big Mouths---------------------------1-----------------.15 lbs

12.Bassasins------------------------------------------NO WEIGHT
12.Rusty Hookers-------------------------------------NO WEIGHT

Team Halo ( Scotty) -----------LUNKER----------------4.13 lbs

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Congrats to everyone who competed. A special thanks to Mikey Meatballs for the help at the launch and the weigh in!
Great job everyone

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 pm

good job for steppin in sinista.

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Congrats to everyone. We had a crazy rough day only caught 2 crappys. Tried everything just always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time didn't really even get any bites.

Posted Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Same here Dave. Looks like I gotta work on my fall techniques. Congrats to everyone who caught fish.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 am

great looking fish guys!

i have fished this lake 3-4 times now and have never done real well, anyone willing to share locations and baits used? curious what and where you got em to bite. any info is appreciated. thanks.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Nice job to all that hit the $$$ Neil did an awesome job,thanks guys who helped out see ya at Webster lake

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:24 am

GOOD JOB GUYS SOUNDS LIKE ALL WENT WELL!!!!THANKS TO NEIL AND MIKEY FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!!! SEE YOU GUYS AT WINTHROP FOR THE LAST CARTOPPER OF THE YEAR!!!!SHOULD BE INTERESTING

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:28 am

Tough day. I really need to learn how to read a fish finder, and figure out how to find the structure that I went over. I figured I would try in an open spot yesterday morning, but unfortunetly. Most of the place was all flat bottom.

Good job everyone.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 am

fish the weeds,there was plenty of them.weeds,pads,points,rocks,and depth changes.sharp drop offs,humps,any change in the bottom.there was also a lot of docks to fish.very little wind so boat position shouldn't have been a problem.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Do all of the tournament fish get released at the weigh in site? or are they dispersed according to where they were captured?

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:37 pm

At the ramp

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 pm

Matt from Team BOOM. Had to miss one of my favorite lakes to travel for best friends wedding. Talked to Johnny. Caught all his fish between 7 and 9am and no more bites after that. Missed a couple of fish late due to engine problems and having to troll back early and fast (motor fixed, fuel line came loose). Once everyone had hit a lot of the shore line structure and cover, looks like that bite may have shut down. There was a lot of shallow cover that he hit and got his bites off of. Caught a big boy (5.62 lbs) off those docks in that back cover a few weeks ago so they are there. The other small coves with fewer docks worked pretty good too when I was there but once you put a lot of pressure on them (and it is a small lake) things change fast. Good job to top 3 and wont see everyone again until Webster. Good luck at Winthrop.

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links