Sorry justin the apprentice is going after the master hahaha

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 am

is that where we are launching?juniper rd.off of resevoir rd.?

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm

yup the beach off juniper rd in norton

Posted Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

My partner has bailed on me due to work issues. Do I need a partner or can I fish alone?

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm

you can come alone but it's still $50 if you need a partner let me know or post it and someone will jump in i'm sure!!

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Someone has already jumped on my post I am all set. Thanks

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Someone has already jumped on my post I am all set. Thanks

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

nice i like that, get names and team name so we can log it, have fun guys. i will not be at this cartopper either. good luck!

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:29 am

Just wanted to say get full bags and good luck!!

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 am

Landlords wont be there????????????

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:50 am

ok so im ganna bring my boat to this car topper, where i didnt for boone...fail... i know cartoppers are electric only and i will honor that all the way, im all for playing fair. but i am bringing my engine becuase its the easiest way to get it back on my trailer. i just dont want to show up there sunday and get told by 10 people i cant use it when im not anyway. thanks if there is any objections to this let me know i dont want to have any issues with anyone.

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 pm

who needs a partner

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 pm

I had a family issue come up and I will not be able to make it tomorrow. So Anglers Annonymos will not be there.
I just wanted to let you guys know. I will be in for the next cartopper in August.

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I personally am not going to make a big stink about you bringing a big boat to this tourney tomorrow cuz i know you guys a solid solid guys BUT i dont think we should make a habit of it because then everyone is going to ask to bring there bass boats and just run the electric troller all day. I know Kevins boat isnt a big bass boat by any means but I think if you own a cartopper you should have to use it. Landlords and Smoke and Kyle own nice big boats but during cartoppers throw on the Pelican, cuz its a cartopper tourney.

we should keep cartoppers as boats you can legit toss on your car or truck. Electric motors shouldnt be the "selling point" to have a boat qualify in cartopper tourney.

Obviously a big advantage to the big boats is the big engine, but another massive advantage is the fact that you get to stand much higher above the water then the rest of us and spot fish. Chuck from the Landlords loves spotting fish from above with his polarized glasses haha....Where as cartoppers we cannot. And you fishing for 8 hrs in LUXURY haha, while my back kills all day! haha

Either way, i think we should keep cartoppers to no big boats period, end of story.

Hopefully you dont take offense to this Kevin, cuz i really dont care and know you dont own a big bass boat, but since we are canoe anglers, we really look forward to the even playing field on cartopper tourneys. (even tho tomorrow we have an aluminum boat for the 1st time hahaha). Many of us cartoppers deal with the big boats all year long, we need to preserve our precious cartopper tourneys.

See you boys tomorrow!

Last edited by napa on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Yeah i hate to be a stickler (sp) but cartoppers are cartoppers for a reason. i hadn't seen this till now. i ubderstand not using the motor, but it still like napa said has some advantages. sorry guys.

from now on we have to stick to that.

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links