tholdah

Team Hodah is likely...We're going to Laconia Wednesday - Saturday, so if I'm not completely dead I'll be there. My boat is on this water, so I wont need to park, so I assume I will still be permitted an entry even if the 15 boat limit is met?

PLEASE READ!!!!

One of my neighbors will bring hell upon this tournament if he's in the mood. He is on the northwest shore (opposite end of the lake from the ramp), and he will likely have his markers out by this weekend. His "area" will be marked by the same bouys that the local swimming holes use to mark where the kids can swim. If you throw any bait or lure within his boundary, he will make a call to the authorities and do whatever he can to make problems...

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:24 pm

If this neighdor is going to be a problem why dont we make his roped off area off limit if its not that big theres plenty of water I like that pond and would like to continue having tournaments there

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm

If this neighdor is going to be a problem why dont we make his roped off area off limit if its not that big theres plenty of water I like that pond and would like to continue having tournaments there

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 pm

jctr

Anyone need a stick for the back of the boat?

I got a guy looking for a back boater call me 5086312784

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Sorry for the late notice, but Team Northshore has to back out for personal reasons. The North-vs-South rematch will have to be another day, Sorry Nate!

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:07 pm

In pleaseee

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Are there any unmarked hazards here, boulders, shallow spots, etc.?

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:15 am

Eric Johnson will be there. Make sure you livewell check everyone 5 times so no cheater accusations get thrown around.

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:56 am

I have spot on the back my boat if any one wants to go.

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 am

16 boats if Tom Holdah backs out.17 if he fishes.Please check in by 6:30 a.m. so we can launch on time.I will be collecting at the ramp as you launch so have your donations ready for top 3 and lunker winners.I will have you draw your number when you check in.If we have a no show we will just skip over the call.

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links