Chasin tail is in

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Northshore is in

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 pm

creaturefiend

roggggerrr! north shore meets south shore again! and the launch is off route 36 holmes st halifx

This?

Shocked

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:07 am

kenwood

creaturefiend

roggggerrr! north shore meets south shore again! and the launch is off route 36 holmes st halifx

This?

Shocked

Yes that is it!!

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:24 am

Team Hodah is likely...We're going to Laconia Wednesday - Saturday, so if I'm not completely dead I'll be there. My boat is on this water, so I wont need to park, so I assume I will still be permitted an entry even if the 15 boat limit is met?

PLEASE READ!!!!

One of my neighbors will bring hell upon this tournament if he's in the mood. He is on the northwest shore (opposite end of the lake from the ramp), and he will likely have his markers out by this weekend. His "area" will be marked by the same bouys that the local swimming holes use to mark where the kids can swim. If you throw any bait or lure within his boundary, he will make a call to the authorities and do whatever he can to make problems...

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 am

jamesd

kenwood

creaturefiend

This?

Shocked

Yes that is it!!

Everyone back far away when I'm backing in. Laughing

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:50 pm

tholdah

Team Hodah is likely...We're going to Laconia Wednesday - Saturday, so if I'm not completely dead I'll be there. My boat is on this water, so I wont need to park, so I assume I will still be permitted an entry even if the 15 boat limit is met?

PLEASE READ!!!!

One of my neighbors will bring hell upon this tournament if he's in the mood. He is on the northwest shore (opposite end of the lake from the ramp), and he will likely have his markers out by this weekend. His "area" will be marked by the same bouys that the local swimming holes use to mark where the kids can swim. If you throw any bait or lure within his boundary, he will make a call to the authorities and do whatever he can to make problems...

Well, I have some paperwork for him if I run into him. I keep copies with me at all times while fishing. These kinds of people are so annoying. Rolling Eyes

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:59 pm

kenwood

jamesd

kenwood

creaturefiend

This?

Shocked

Yes that is it!!

NO WORRIES WE HAVE EXPERIENCED TRAILER DRIVERS WITH US.IF YOU WANT A HAND WE'LL HELP YOU OUT.SCOTT AND I HAVE DRIVEN TRACTOR TRAILER FOR OVER 20 YEARS.THAT IS THE LAUNCH ON RT 36/HOLMES STREET.

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Not sure if we have 13 or 14.If roger is no.shore we have 13 if not we have 14.As far as the neighbor goes they don't own the water only the low water line.This may be 10 or 15 feet from shore.That's stretching it.If he has ropes out I don't think anyone will cross them.
We also have to be careful around some of the docks.There was a problem 2 years ago and the owners went to the police because someone got hooked on their boat.Please respect others property as if it was yours and it should all be good.Good luck all.I will have printouts to place in your windows identifying us with permission for this event.Thanks.

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Roger and Karl are Northshore, so we have 13. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you guys again (and taking some of your money from our cartopper, LOL)!

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:45 pm

khaskins

kenwood

jamesd

kenwood

creaturefiend

This?

Shocked

Yes that is it!!

NO WORRIES WE HAVE EXPERIENCED TRAILER DRIVERS WITH US.IF YOU WANT A HAND WE'LL HELP YOU OUT.SCOTT AND I HAVE DRIVEN TRACTOR TRAILER FOR OVER 20 YEARS.THAT IS THE LAUNCH ON RT 36/HOLMES STREET.

Hopefully I don't have an issue. I've only had the boat a month and a half, but I'm getting better. I'll try to get there early to limit potential casualties. Laughing

That said, where do we park once the boat is in the water?

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Im a complete idiot and forgot i had committed
To something else on sunday with all these tourneys this year im getting confused sorry kenny but im out i should be at the next tourney tho.

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:07 pm

team Disturbed is in
Eric and Jim

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:27 am

That said, where do we park once the boat is in the water?[/quote]

Parking is accross the street to right!

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:37 am

khaskins

WHO WANTS IN,$50 A BOAT 15 BOAT MAX.PERMISSION GIVEN BY SGT. BILL CAPRIO TO HAVE THIS EVENT SINCE THE WEST SIDE WAS TAKEN ON THAT DAY.HE IS THE MANAGING AUTHORITY FOR THE LAKES.
1.HALO
2.HAWGSLAYER
3.TEAM NITRO
4.SHAW
5.DAMBRO/GOODY
6.DUSTY RANGER
7.TRACKER
8.POLE DANCER
9.RYAN SULLIVAN
10.GUPPY MATT
11.BAIT SMUGGLERS
12.ROGER
13.CHAISIN TAIL
14.NO.SHORE
15.strikezone

ALT.1 HODAH,IF YOU TELL ME FOR SURE I'LL PUT YOU IN.IF SOMEONE SIGNS UP BEFORE THAT THEY WILL BE IN.
ALT.2
ALT.3

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links