Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga Chu CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
It is almost time boys, Not sure if it will open on time, but when it does, who's READY!!!!!!!

First Major of the Year.....
Homeland Shore Security is about to commence. Great luck to all this year at the Res, maybe she needed the deep cold that we got this year, that will mean BIG LAKERS!!!

Posted Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Can't wait took last wk of April off to hit her hard.love the new hoodie by the way haha!

Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 am

im ready to slay some fat lakers!!

this cold water the have been feeding heavy!!!! lets hope it melts soon

Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:36 am

April 5th is the date but the Res is still socked in!!! it might not open till the 12th or maybe even the 19th. Go and get your yellow striped candy for bait now!!!!

Posted Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 am

gota find me a pond for yellow candy! but i got 2 pond for gold candy!

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Maybe we can trade I would love some gold candy I catch some perch in river by my house.

Posted Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Can't wait to get out there! Go toss some ice melt on it please!!! 2 week delay is not what I wanted to hear

Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:28 am

Res is better open up before April 16! I'll be coming home from NY and start hit her! I already found few potential spawn locations and I think that weekend will be my luckiest day of the year! (I think I'll hold on that lucky charm on my rod!) I just hope there will be fat laker hanging at that location where I am guessing. I have one more trick up in my sleeve for that fat laker! No, i'll not using any bait! Twisted Evil I'll stay there all-day and walk many miles as much until I caught it! Only need laker at over 7 pounder! then I'll be happy guy!!!

Muskie Adventure Tours members will find out first before anyone will. Smile keep in touch guys!

Posted Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Took a hike around the reservoir today. Officially opens tomorrow 4/12.

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:31 pm

U don't need luck Mark. U have mad skills son! Very Happy

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:43 pm

badlarry - yeah, i know I got them. But it is just matter of time that I will able to land them. I just hope it will be that day!

Posted Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links