The Arrogance can finally make an appearance and on home court too as we grew up in H-Town!!! Fished it a couple times the last few years and it definately holds some big bass!!! No gas motors allowed on the pond.

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm

How is it Discrimination? These guys went through the trouble at the beginning of the year to set up 12 tourneys that everyone(Big boats, and Cartoppers) could do, and 7 additional Cartoppers only at small acreage ponds with limited access. 19 tourneys total all over the state to keep everyone happy.[/quote]

I was just kidding.

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Gearheads are in.

Nice ramp is pleasure point, accessible by arch st. Stoddard sucks with a trailer

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Chev nailed it. THANKS SMOKE!!!

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Hookers is in...Minus Ed.

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Hello Gentlemen (and any ladies present),

New to the board and enjoy the reports and fishing info. immensely.
Been fishing the area for over 20 years...

Pleasure Point is where you want to launch. The ramp there isn't the best but is fine for a cartopper. Plenty of parking in the dirt area too.
Take Winthrop Street to the end and bear right and the entrance will be on your left - you'll see the gate and the brown access sign.

Took my two boys out there two weeks ago and had a blast-even got checked by the warden for lifejackets and numbers on our bantam. Lots of perch, that's for sure.

Have a good tourney. Wish I could be there.

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:08 pm

tholdah

Better chance of filling the list if its open to all boaters... Question I mean, I understand big boats have the advantage of getting to the spot quicker, but I see the car toppers winning plenty of tourneys against the speed boats. IT'S DISCRIMINATION!

I like your statement "I see the car toppers winning plenty of tourneys against the speedboats"! I wish that was the case more often than not, but we for one as a cartopper team try our best to hold our own against the big boys.

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 pm

team southshore is teaming up with team halo watch yo backs

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:04 pm

anyone else looking to team up? the fewer boats the better according to sinista.

Posted Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Please put team Dojo in for the cartopper for Sunday! We are in providing that I rig up some type of cooler/livewell system for the canoe...

Team Dojo will be riding 'Pocahontas Style'... paddles in hand!!! Can't wait... weather is suppose to be awesome!! Hopefully I can solve the livewell issue... Thanks!

Adam
Team Dojo

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 pm

if ya got a battery i have a pump that u can hook right up to ur battery and all u will need is a cooler

Posted Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Walmart has battery powered aerators for about 15 bucks

Posted Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 am

alright i got a legit cartopper now (bass hunter stalker II) and have an open seat. send me a PM if you want to join. waiting to hear back from jimmy (nofx99) but if he wants in, he has first dibs.

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 pm

awesome Sam. Are you roofing it? I'm so bummed my focus's inspection sticker expired and wouldn't pass so I took it off the road. I'm missing so much. Good luck

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 pm

shawneramone

awesome Sam. Are you roofing it? I'm so bummed my focus's inspection sticker expired and wouldn't pass so I took it off the road. I'm missing so much. Good luck

yeah i am. thanks for all the info. it's definitely as easy as you said.

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links