anyone shore fishing or is the ice already dominant

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 pm

i havent got to shore fish since first ice but ive seen plenty of open waater lately atleast around worcester. im probably gonna try n do some open water fishin this weekend cause i dont think the ice on my lake is gonna be safe by sunday.

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:36 pm

yea put the boat away for the season but have had luck shore fishing till about two weeks ago just want to get out and try out some new gear

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Go to the cape!
Little pond had no ice last weekend. Only on the protected cove and the beach near billington.

Last edited by bassturds on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:49 pm

you and me both brother. i hate winter and would much rather be casting lines than watching flags but you gotta do what you gottta do to keep sane in the meantime. im gonna have to search around sunday for a decent open spot that is actually worth trying to fish. it feels like its been a year since ive cought anything on rod and reel lol

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 pm

yea i was catching bass at little pond up until right before christmas

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 pm

last bass i had on a rod was early october Sad she was 5 lbs but also m last one of the season. i fished up til the begining of december but cought nothing but perch and pickerel. i need a little larry in my life right about now Wink

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 pm

I was catchin bass at little pond the Sunday before Christmas. December 23!
I saw a bass on my underwater camera crushing a drop off last Saturday!

Posted Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links