Thanks Napa! I'll have to get out there soon and meet up! haven't had much boat time lately...

I also missed the reference about the torso and slobs..haha

Posted Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am

Just adding my two cents, but I'm not saying give up all your honey holes. But whether you share spots or not, people are going to find out. And if more people show up at my favorite spot, oh well. As long as they respect me and I respect them. The fish are there for all to enjoy..
I get very troubled about the over protective types though. I once had an older gentleman try to tip me in my canoe by running high speed laps around me. When I approached the police about the incident with his hull numbers. I was told that, that is how some of the old-timers work to protect there fishing spot. Sorry, but that is alittle over the top. And for a man of the law to just blow it off as such makes it that mush worse. I take my fishing veey serious, but to act idiotic in the name of the sport I love. No way..

Posted Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 pm

well i dont think i am gonna go nuts about it . but its just the point .when u log on see how many people are online, and how many are memebers. i was just observing and believe me i have fished this spot for a long time ,it went from 3 ,4 ,5, boats to twenty on a monday nite thats crazy. and everybody is on top of each other u, could hit them with a spit ball

Posted Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 pm

i've seen an increase in traffic at the places i go to. oh well. i just don't post all of my trips and exact locations for the most part. i have had a few instances where people aren't respectful of my space but it's mostly recreational kayakers / boaters.

Posted Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links