I waana know if you get a pin for catching and releasing the smallest bass of the season (Remenber sustainable resource, ecology and all that stuff)

I figure one of these has got to qualify for the "Best Looking Thumb Ornament of The Year"
[/img] Laughing

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Idk if those would qualify as smallest i know ive caught some smallies smaller then that out of quinsig and on some pretty big lures. The small ones are pretty fun to bring in though always will give you a laugh

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm

chuckh's current profile pic is smaller than that. Go check it out!

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I caught a Larry that was as big as my pinky on a rather large kastmaster the lure was bigger than he was ha ha

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Laughing It's amazing the size of a lure that a bass that size will hit Exclamation What are they thinking Question Laughing

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 pm

i pulled in a little larry about an inch longer then the kvd 2.5 crank i was fishing with about two weeks ago. Killing myself laughing!!!

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Check out this double. I have another pic of one on my spinner bait trailer hook that is the size of the trailer hook.

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm

I caught this little turd at Winning Pond in Billerica. It looks a lot bigger in this pic than it really was.

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

maddog

Check out this double. I have another pic of one on my spinner bait trailer hook that is the size of the trailer hook.

Nice bag!

Posted Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links