anglerman13

thank, ill make sure i put some strong line on. one last thing, do you prefer fishing of a boat. i usually have the most luck of a boat but i see people catch a lot of fish of land. do you have any tips on fishing of land?

well lol i just got my first boat this year and i love fishing from my boat BUT i spent a long time only fishing from shore and all of my biggest fish have been cought from shore so shore fishing holds a special place in my heart and i still fish from shore every day cause i only have time to get the boat out on weekends. best piece of shore fishing advice i can give you is study the fish you are targeting ,hunting behavior,spawning patterns,favorite haunts,ect and find a section of shore that has these qualities. sounds stereotype but thats really all there is too it. i cant speak for anyone else on here but when i go bass fishing from a boat i generally target the shore anyways the only difference between bassin from a boat and from shore is that from a boat you are throwing to the shore and pulling your bait back out into the deeper water versus casting into the deeper water from shore and dragging your bait back into the shoreline. its all just a game of angles

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

draginbaits soft plastics always pull through for me when fishing is tough. check em out at draginbaits.com. im lucky to have em as a sponsor. i can always catch fish on a senko or jig

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

and also anglerman I don't own a boat. I fish from land but its obviously better if you have a boat. you can still do well from shore however

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

Ok thanks this really helps me out.

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 6:04 pm

kamilfishes

draginbaits soft plastics always pull through for me when fishing is tough. check em out at draginbaits.com. im lucky to have em as a sponsor. i can always catch fish on a senko or jig

That's awesome! What are your go to dragin baits for post spawn and summertime bassin? What should I buy to help me compete on the Maff trail?

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

jbigun

kamilfishes

That's awesome! What are your go to dragin baits for post spawn and summertime bassin? What should I buy to help me compete on the Maff trail?

my go to baits from them are the critter craw and the bitsy hog. both catch me tons of fish. also i love fishin the pro stick taper tail on a shakey head when the fish are really finicky

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Sinkos and lizards. Purple or anything with red fleck for the worms. Fire tail for the lizards..

Posted Wed May 15, 2013 6:55 pm

jbigun

kamilfishes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Posted Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 am

Spinnerbait stickbait/worm buzzbait are my go to confidence baits.

Posted Thu May 16, 2013 9:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links