Lol shawn if you go back there let me know ill bring my snake hooks and we can film a snake video Smile

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:10 am

I almost went out there yesterday but alas, the wind changed my mind for me

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:55 am

Only poisonous snakes in mass are copperhead and rattlesnakes.That being said still wouldn't wan't to get bit by black eraser or rat snake.Snakes suck.Had one slither right over my boot while fishing stump pond a few years back.That place is infested with them.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 am

Snakes don't bother me one bit but I grew up with friends that had boa's as pets so I was raised to be educated about them rather then fear them, if u wanna see me jump outta my skin n scream like a girl stick a spider in front of me lol. I have horrible arachnophobia but I'm also fascinated by spiders so I have a hard time not staring and poking with a stick but the slightest lunge or movement and I jump ten feet in the air lol. I've also always had an overactive imagination due to 25 years of horror movies and as a result I'm afraid of fish lol not catching them but being in the water with em, if something touches my foot under water or I look down and see a shadow I totally freak haha. Wading is always a test of courage for me one I get in up to my knees lol, I'm a great swimmer and love being in the water but I just have an irrational paranoia about swimming with fish

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:32 pm

The few times I have been the Amazon I have never seen a snake. But seems like every time I'm standing on a bank in Massachuesetts I run into a snake.

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Snakes are awesome i used to help my buddy breed em i had 14 in my room at onepoint

Posted Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links