Anyone hit the Charles river access in Waltham for fishing? If so, what rd do you go down to shore cast? Is there one street better than another to throw some li enduring lunch?any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.my fall back pond is Heardsbut I spend more time in traffic getting there than on the water.

Also, if there is a pond or someplace better in Waltham, I am all ears.

Thank you in advance.

Pdubya-

Posted Mon May 13, 2013 7:00 pm

woerd street in waltham at the boat ramp - or further down at the 95 exit - across the hotel there is a parking lot

but its hi traffic area and sometimes the bucket brigade and their families are there to harvest the sunfish

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 7:37 am

Bucket brigade is the immediate turnoff so thank you for the intel. I will just swing down Hardy Pond for a quick look around. I am just looking to throw some lines in during lunch. Get's me out of the office and some much needed sun on my Irish ass.

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 8:09 am

Where's your office, I can give you plenty of spots.

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 9:21 am

Hey Johnny. My office is on Third Ave, just past the Westin Hotel facing 128. I typically run back to my old stomping ground at Heards Pond in Sudbury but Rte 20 at lunch is a nightmare and I only get to fish for like 20 minutes before I have to head back. Sounds like I want to avoid the Charles in Waltham off Moody so I was looking at other spots around me. Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Hoss.

Posted Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links