Slow day at work so I decided to show off a few of my big LM that I have caught + released from Aug 9th- Sep 22nd.Started off with a after work 8lb2oz August 9th LM and then landed a 7lb10oz on Sep 2nd 6 days later my best of the year so far a 8lb4oz Glide-Bait LM + this past weekend a 6lb11oz on Sat and a 7lb1oz on Sun. Oct has always been my favorite big fish LM month so I’m hoping for a few more BIGINS before winter sets in.
Trout stocked waters and baits that swim and look like a trout is the best way to land a Mass GIANT, painfully slow fishing but the rewards are wroth the wait in my book.
Enjoy the pictures guys.

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:52 am

Those are monsters!
What part of the state you catch those monsters

South shore??

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:22 am

Big baits, big fish......wow, nice job!

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:58 am

bassturds

Those are monsters!
What part of the state you catch those monsters

South shore??

All the bigger LM from North Shore + Metro West inland lakes caught a few over 6lbs from the South Shore Plymouth area and the Cape but I don’t get down that way that often.

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:42 am

Great pics Dan. Keep em coming!!

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:28 am

What kind of swim baits are those. I know the one in your profile pic is a slammer, the trout pattern one looks a little different. Do you use the wake baits in the fall as well?

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:22 am

Muy bueno! Seems that you are certainly committed to the swimbait.

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:58 am

Never get tired of looking at your pictures Dan I've made stops at jerry's just to show friends the pigs you catch. You are a legend!!

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:11 pm

fishermanmike

What kind of swim baits are those. I know the one in your profile pic is a slammer, the trout pattern one looks a little different. Do you use the wake baits in the fall as well?

Profile was a wake-bait MS Slammer Sep LM the wooden 1s in the photos are customs a friend made for deep cranking. The extra slow sink trout Glide-Bait in the 5th picture down has caught an 8.4, 7.4 + 7.1 along with this RI spring HOG. Brock Hiroshima from California makes them and lets me field test them.
A look at the RI spring Glide-Bait LM.

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:32 pm

bshirley508

Never get tired of looking at your pictures Dan I've made stops at jerry's just to show friends the pigs you catch. You are a legend!!

Thanks for the kind words Jerry’s been a good friend for over 30 years so I enjoy stopping over with a few pictures and BS about fishing, always a funny place to be if crazy Rick running the store.
A double show off shot for you guys. Very Happy

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:12 pm

damn those are some hawgs! nicely done

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Damn people wait a life time to catch an 8
Hell even a 7
You have multiple!

Your a legend!

You need to have a TV show!

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Great fish Dan!I really enjoy seeing you're catches.Maybe someday you will give me the chance to fish with you.

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Superb Dan!!!

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Awesome... Glide baits are beast!

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:48 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links