nice fish. i wish i could get myself to commit to throwing big baits all day.

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Rock Star Angler

Dan those are some top notch catches....incredible stuff....I consider you the Butch Brown of the Northeast!!!

Keep pics/stories coming...

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Great fish, and pictures!!!
Gives me hope.
What would you recommend for fishing tackle?
Your pictures look like striped bass gear?

Thanks in advance for any advise John...

Posted Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

billq

Superb Dan!!!

Hello Bill, Joe passed along your say Hi to Dan from a few weeks ago and friend Tommy seen you this passed weekend OTW and also passed a say Hi to Dan.

Bills one of the 1st guys to ever work California trout imitations swim-baits on the east coast and the reasons why a lot of guys work them today. Many thanks to Bill for not only sell a # of quality SB back in the good old days but also providing the information on how to work them you can’t get that kind of info at Bass Pro. Rolling Eyes

Bought my 1st SB from Mr. Bill Q back in 2005 it was a 12" MS Slammer perch color, the plan back then was to target CT Nortern Pike but on my first trip with the Slammer I was nailed by a 7-pound, 2-oz. largemouth. I have been addicted from that day on. BTW the big CT Northern Pike also liked the Slammers.

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 am

Great fish Dan!! We will get down to Baccarac again i'm sure. Stratos, Joe Burchill and several others want in too. That place has forever changed how I look at Bass fishing. Cannot wait to get back there. Lets spend a day in the boat together when we do

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:02 pm

I am speechless, I saw him on a pond earlier this year and he was just methodically working his way around it.

Posted Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Cripes I've been tossing 10'' wake baits and swim baits for 2 weeks and haven't landed anything over 4lbs.

I guess this is the motivation I need to keep at it.

Awesome job man!

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:58 am

damn your lures are bigger than any of the fish i have caught...im sad

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Some great fish there! I can imagine the thousands of casts it took to land them. And I am sure there are a few that got away.

Posted Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links