Finally settled down in the college. It has been overwhelming with school stuff. Anyway, has been spectacular season for saltwater fishing. (Unfortunately, didn't get chance to fish for cod/sharks for this year) It was totally madness out there. Some of you guys saw my pictures. It is real deal. Caught bunch of them including maybe 11-12 species of fish in one day! There is no word that can describe the whole year that I have right now.

Also, be prepared to be have some photo bombs post since I live nearby river that getting heavy run of KING salmon and trouts in next several weeks!

Anyway, SURPRISE!!! SOMEONE FOUND THE SASQUATCH!!!

Can anyone identify who this fisherman sitting next to sasquatch?! I know the answer but just curious who knew the answer.

How awesome it is?!?! LMFAO!

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 am

What college are you going to? Good for you man and loving sasquatch!

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:25 am

A 11 or 12 specie day is outstanding .... My buddies and I keep track of that when we fish also. Good luck with school!

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 am

is that ike?

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 am

The River is calling bro!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1 month tic toc

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:26 am

Iaconelli, he is the man!

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 am

y'all is right about IKE! he is man!

tate - yes, it was great day. also, got three pinfish on that day. 36 pounds striper bass, 5 pounds black sea bass, and 2.1 pounds scup on same spot. totally amazing at that.

pocketfisherman - I'm going college called Rochester Institute of the Technology. (RIT) in Rochester, NY.

Muskiebigfish - Which date are you coming down? I have three groups that want me to come. so, I picked you guys first.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:36 am

represent the ROC.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Yep, represent for Rochester and south shore (or plymouth harbor) too! Cool

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links