so for the toc on Webster lake there is also a neba tournament goin on the lake same day which has 35 boats and received a flyer today for a charity tourny which has Atleast 25 boats which is on Webster lake also on the same day. Is this gunna change our tourny at all?[/u]

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Hopefully we can reschedule Kamil. Sounds like a nightmare!

I also wanted to suggest rescheduling the cartopper TOC as its the same weekend as the BASS state fish offs which team LHPSND and sinista will be attending. Not a big deal if you guys can't but we would like a chance to make it since we've fished most events.

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:52 pm

lhpsnd

Hopefully we can reschedule Kamil. Sounds like a nightmare!

I also wanted to suggest rescheduling the cartopper TOC as its the same weekend as the BASS state fish offs which team LHPSND and sinista will be attending. Not a big deal if you guys can't but we would like a chance to make it since we've fished most events.

No

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:56 pm

I don't mind movin to another day but I want Webster lake kept as the location

Posted Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:42 pm

We had the same situation the last time we fished there.Rich says no,I think would like to and I don't care either way.The state issues a permit and the town does their own thing from the other ramp.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:04 am

khaskins

We had the same situation the last time we fished there.Rich says no,I think would like to and I don't care either way.The state issues a permit and the town does their own thing from the other ramp.

Yea its their way of getting back at one another to bad it only hurts the fisherman lol.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:12 am

While I understand moving the big boat TOC because 2 other large tournies effect EVERYONE, I do not see moving the cartopper because it effects 2. What if the date it is moved to effects someone else. If the big boat tourney is moved there is no guarantee there wont be a tourney there on the new date we choose. It may mean moving it to a different body of water or even a Saturday.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 am

stratos1966

While I understand moving the big boat TOC because 2 other large tournies effect EVERYONE, I do not see moving the cartopper because it effects 2. What if the date it is moved to effects someone else. If the big boat tourney is moved there is no guarantee there wont be a tourney there on the new date we choose. It may mean moving it to a different body of water or even a Saturday.

I think Saturday would be a good idea cause for a toc Webster lake is a great fishery and is a very large body of water

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 am

Dont worry rich. We wont be around for the rest of the year. So hopefully the duke boys start doing the cartoppers so someone can beat up on ya.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 am

stratos1966

Or if no one else had an issue you could help some fellow anglers out, especially Niel who did a lot of work this year.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 am

lhpsnd

stratos1966

Or if no one else had an issue you could help some fellow anglers out, especially Niel who did a lot of work this year.

I agree, problem is we wont know who is in and who is out 100% until the season is finished. If everyone who is still eligible agrees to move it, I am fine with it. If one is not. It stays.
I am not trying to screw anyone, just the opposite, i am trying to do the right thing.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:51 am

I think we only have 6 that qualify for the big boat as of now.I really don't see us filling the 15 boat limit.So a smaller body of water would be possible.Whatever the group decides is good with me.When we get closer to end Rich can post a pole and we can go majority vote.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:00 am

khaskins

I think we only have 6 that qualify for the big boat as of now.I really don't see us filling the 15 boat limit.So a smaller body of water would be possible.Whatever the group decides is good with me.When we get closer to end Rich can post a pole and we can go majority vote.

I've fished tourneys on Webster lake that had 40 boats and on the same day there was a tourny that had 50 boats. There were 90 boats on the lake and a lot of big bags were pulled still.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:46 am

jcotier

Dont worry rich. We wont be around for the rest of the year. So hopefully the duke boys start doing the cartoppers so someone can beat up on ya.

say the word and the duke boys will be there

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:15 am

possum53

jcotier

say the word and the duke boys will be there

I like these guys!!!

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:44 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links