lhpsnd

possum53

jcotier

Dont worry rich. We wont be around for the rest of the year. So hopefully the duke boys start doing the cartoppers so someone can beat up on ya.

say the word and the duke boys will be there

I like these guys!!!

Jock swinger

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:19 pm

As for the cartopper TOC date, I also had the option of fishing the BASS fishoffs but b/c of the date conflict i chose not to signup for the state fishoffs...but rather keep that date for the TOC.

If you start changing dates b/c of other trail committments you will never make everyone happy and it is unfair to those who committed to that trail.

Ron

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:04 pm

cookiecutter

As for the cartopper TOC date, I also had the option of fishing the BASS fishoffs but b/c of the date conflict i chose not to signup for the state fishoffs...but rather keep that date for the TOC.

If you start changing dates b/c of other trail committments you will never make everyone happy and it is unfair to those who committed to that trail.

Ron

Damn tough crowd for guys who are just fishing to have a good time!! I think there are like 8 teams (2 of which won't be able to make it) who have fished 5 or more T's in the cartopper trail. I thought maybe if those other 6 teams didn't have an issue with picking a different weekend it wouldn't be a big deal. Guess not for the now cutthroat Maff trail Laughing Thanks for the consideration guys!!!

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm

I dont see where "cutthroat" is even remotely applicable... Dates are dates...we all have lives and some have other trails that need to be prioritized...

If dates are subject to change then it should be duly noted at the outset and done way ahead of time, unless and emergency.

At the beginning of each season i plan my trails by coordinating their dates...

Ive enjoyed watching you kick ass this season and i certainly want too see you and Neil at the TOC. Has nothing to do with catching fish...

R.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Yeah I'm with cookie cutter. I've planned a lot of things around these tournaments this summer. Dates have been posted months prior to the first tourney in April, if there was mass conflict it should of been brought up then.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Damn, yall must have busy Octobers! No worries.

Posted Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links