Look all I have tried and tried here but it is what it is.

Either make this site a $20 a year (or whatever cost) and so its members only, or I just don't know.

Here is my latest report:
"Caught four 5 pound bass in my honey hole (hot spot, secret spot etc) on buzzbaits at 12 noon at high sun. Lost four 10 pounders so go fishing at my secret spot"

Ok.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Are you referring to my latest trip? The last place that I gave all the details about on a regular basis needs a traffic cop now. I haven't even bothered going there this year because it's got beat to a froth. The buzzbaits at 7pm today is right on the money. Had 2 fish on buzzbaits sunday afternoon at 1pm in 91 degree mostly sunny weather. I'll give the details on well known places like the merimack river but my small local pond is staying a secret

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm

It's a free site

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm

grayrider16

Either make this site a $20 a year (or whatever cost) and so its members only, or I just don't know.

"Caught four 5 pound bass in my honey hole (hot spot, secret spot etc) on buzzbaits at 12 noon at high sun. Lost four 10 pounders so go fishing at my secret spot"

Ok.

Thats nothing. I caught four over 12 3 over 14 2 over 16 and one over 18. all in 6 minutes on a beetlespin at Jamaica pond in Boston

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:50 pm

I just drove up to NH and caught for over 10 out of Winni while I was driving on 93. Dark side REELZ pro staff

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:55 pm

stratos1966

grayrider16

Ok.

Thats nothing. I caught four over 12 3 over 14 2 over 16 and one over 18. all in 6 minutes on a beetlespin at Jamaica pond in Boston

IM THERE!!!!

Guys and gals not meant to be offensive though looking at it now it might be, how I posted.

Yes, an unknown water now needs a traffic cop, and the odds no one knew before are what? Seasonality reasons it was empty before? No idea.

Its a small state. I post everything I can, because just being on a spot is not enough to catch fish most places.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Put the beer away, step away from the computer and happy 4th.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:59 pm

grayrider16

stratos1966

grayrider16

Ok.

IM THERE!!!!

Guys and gals not meant to be offensive though looking at it now it might be, how I posted.

Yes, an unknown water now needs a traffic cop, and the odds no one knew before are what? Seasonality reasons it was empty before? No idea.

Its a small state. I post everything I can, because just being on a spot is not enough to catch fish most places.

Dude 99.99% of the water I fish I either went on my own and figured it out or became friends with someone who showed me their good waters. .01% I was given on the internet by guys I don't know.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm

I fished that place (Fosters pond) all the time. Weekdays, weekends, nights. I never saw anybody else. Not even the locals that live on the lake. I made videos and posted reports. Every time out last season at least one other boat. On the weekend it was like a carptopper tourney. Just pounded.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:12 pm

stratos1966

grayrider16

stratos1966

grayrider16

Ok.

IM THERE!!!!

Dude 99.99% of the water I fish I either went on my own and figured it out or became friends with someone who showed me their good waters. .01% I was given on the internet by guys I don't know.

I can fish the waters I hit and share it all (Quabbin, Wachusett, Merrimack). I was looking for some local spots but you just made my point.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

I thought of you and fosters when I drove by Andover tonight Shawn, is that weird? Ok signing off

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:17 pm

shawneramone

I fished that place (Fosters pond) all the time. I made videos and posted reports.

WHITE LIGHTNING!!

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 pm

grayrider16

stratos1966

grayrider16

stratos1966

grayrider16

Ok.

IM THERE!!!!

I can fish the waters I hit and share it all (Quabbin, Wachusett, Merrimack). I was looking for some local spots but you just made my point.

You are from Chelmsford. Look around on google earth. You have 5-6 honey holes in your back yard.

Posted Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 pm

stratos1966

grayrider16

Ok.

actually, there are some giants in JP haha. but i absolutely agree about figuring it out or learning from friends or over PM. some free sites out there have rules about not posting locations. places just get absolutely ruined once the world finds out about them unfortunately.

Posted Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:42 am

To touch on what rich posted. I have a lot of spots that i have been shown by friends who have done there work to find the spots and out of respect for them i dont want to blow there spots up. Yes it def sucks when you see a great trip and cant figure out the spot but PM people make friends and maybe some people will show you some of there "secret" spots

Posted Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links