Channel Catfish + White Catfish + Carp questions???

Do anyone know where they live at? Other than Charles river and mashpee-wakeby pond?

Reason I asked this question, I have hard time to find park lot or have to pay $20 to park it. Totally not worth my time. Charles is awesome place but park lot is only thing that making me to refuse going there. (I really liked to go there to catch all of species at once since this place has them all. but no idea where to start nor parklot issue for me...) Crying or Very sad

So, how easy to catch those catfish in mashpee-wakeby pond? Since it is so huge lake. No idea where to start. wanted to start chalk up my species list soon as possible.

Also, what's about carp? I need catch one to break my cherry in mass! haha but other places than CT River, Charles river, Blackstone River, and western side of Mass.

I might have slight free window to going out for them. So, please put comment quickly or PM me. It will be much appreciated.

Posted Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:57 pm

I know your best bet for Carp (guaranteed monsters) would be the Merrimack River from the river mouth at Plum Island all the way down to the brackish waterway in Lowell. I believe the Lowell area is prime, and there seems to be plenty of free parking down this length of the river.

I don't see why there wouldn't be catfish. There's everything in there from Striper to Carp to Salmon & even Sturgeon.

Posted Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links